Woo-Ho!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
I was gone for 4 days! I went without tamatalk for 4 days, my world record!

I'm back. I was stuck at school, playing videos games, homework, and TamaParty. I'm back for the weekend. I was gone since August 20.

I was wondering why you weren't posting! Welcome back! I'm lucky, I don't have school until Wednesday.

Hey locky! welcome back! Hope you come by and visit tama party!

-ray (formely pokemonlover)

I'm on TamaParty so so. :)

Thanks guys! B)

Might not be on much as usual because of work. 8th grade is a very hard working grade .__.

Sup pokemon buddy,i am sure not holding my breath for 8th grade(if you know what i mean).If it's that hard i might suffer from stress lol. :ph34r: ....can't believe you'r still going.

Welcome back. I haven't been on lately, either. I've been busy with school stuff, too.

I'm on TamaParty so so. :rolleyes: Thanks guys! :angry:

Might not be on much as usual because of work. 8th grade is a very hard working grade .__.
Argh, I know what you mean. On my first day of eighth grade this year I got an hour and a half of homework! On the third day I had a big paper due, and I have another paper and some more homework due on Wednesday.

I can't imagine not being on TT for 4 days straight!! That's downright crazy!!! It has seemed like school has been slowing you up. (I noticed that when I sent you a PM almost a week ago and you didn't reply until today. XDD) But school does come first. I'm just glad my school doesn't give that much homework. (I can usually finish it up in Study Hall and then come home and go on TamaTalk. ;]

4 Days? I could do that...

**Oops!! Forgotsies I already posted**

Last edited by a moderator:
..And I took some time off again, sorry my internet was off at the time. Now I can tamatalk days off, it's not really hard. And thanks everyone, also thank you GotchiGirl96 for the reply, it is soo true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back