Woo hoo! New Tamagotchi Figures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the video Memetchiluva posted and I love how you Americans say Tamagotchi. :3

If Bandai could release the figures without the TamaGo attachment that would be awesome.
Well how do you say it?

Bandai sure is waiting 'till the last second of spring to release them... It's almost summer... :p

This is like the worst tme ever for new figures...in UK and America at least. Summer means kids want to have fun outside, not indoor fun with Virtual Pets.

Anyway I wish I had some figures apart from the Mametchi amd Memetchi that came with my two Tama-Gos, a Wave 1 and Wave 2!

Well, I sent another email to Bandai, which they actually responded to this time. This is what I sent them:

Dear Bandai,

Seeing that you didn't answer my last question I sent you MONTHS ago, I decided to ask you one of the question I had on my last letter, if you read it.

Sooooo, are there any new figures that are going to be released soon? I'd LOVE to see a Chomametchi figure, or even a Nonopotchi figure!

Plz answer soon, or even bother to answer this time!!!

-Renee :)

And this is what they said:

Renee:

Bandai America is always available to answer inquiries so we're sorry to hear that something prevented complete communication between us before.

As of this writing, we are still distributing the items as seen on www.tamagotchi.com and have no updates to share at this time. Keep posted to the site for details on current products.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

..... It seems that they aren't planning anything.... Yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mhmm.I see a big lack in male figurines.Maybe the girl characters are cheaper to make or something? Or,perhaps,There is a wider selective range,or,of course,The popularity for girls...WOOHOO! :furawatchi:

Seen the iD L? The sparkly shells on Tama-gos? Tamas are being aimed at girls nowadays.

whats the price of 'em? becasue i have 2 of each chacter on the 2nd wave (excluding the makiko and Shimashimatchi) and i don't really want to creat an account on a website i've never heard of before... and are you sure they ARE selling the makiko and Shima figures because they could just be SAYING that ya know ... just wondering thanks though for the link <3

https://bbcwdistribu...14&cat=0&page=1 i know the picture is off but i think this is a confirmation and a way to get the makiko and shishimtich ones, I ordered the other 4 already from amazon they were 15 dollars for the set of them
I think this is a good indication that the figures "exist" somewhere in North America, but this is a wholesale distributing company that only sells products to businesses who have a license to sell merchandise. I wouldn't recommend pursuing this, but thanks for sharing...at least it gives us an idea that maybe those two figurines will be distributed at some point!

whats the price of 'em? becasue i have 2 of each chacter on the 2nd wave (excluding the makiko and Shimashimatchi) and i don't really want to creat an account on a website i've never heard of before... and are you sure they ARE selling the makiko and Shima figures because they could just be SAYING that ya know ... just wondering thanks though for the link <3

I think this is a good indication that the figures "exist" somewhere in North America, but this is a wholesale distributing company that only sells products to businesses who have a license to sell merchandise. I wouldn't recommend pursuing this, but thanks for sharing...at least it gives us an idea that maybe those two figurines will be distributed at some point!
Yea Graficks is right, I made an account just for the heck of it but they are asking for way too much information and SSN and company name and stuff, PLUS you have to buy a minumum order of 10 boxes.. soo yeaa. But I am 100% sure that makiko and shimashimatchi figures exist. I have no idea why bandai makes they're products so inaccessible, they're just keeping themselves from making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back