Woo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtnee~Malakian

Reaction score
Woo I'm so obsessed with our marching band right now it is so much fun! We did a BOA contest last Saturday and here's our show on youtube! Our show is called Divine Inversion. We have 2 shows. One is Divine Inversion and 1 is kNOw string kNOw limits.

Part 1

Part 2

I play the piccolo in that band. At one point near the beginning/middle of Part 1 you can hear me playing. Yes piccolos are that loud.

I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!!!

I know I'm a band nerd but I FREAKIN' LOVED THAT SHOW THAT WAS A BLAST TO MARCH AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else in marching band besides me?

C~M

P.S. You can hear me playing from 3:08-3:12

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't have bands or marching bands where we live. But if we did it would be fun to join :p , but I'm not talanted at any instruments so I'd stuggle lol.
Reda the bolded;

Me either, i just play little random-made-up tunes on the Piano.

But im not talented.

The only thing im good at is making people laugh.

Yes you can make people laugh by playing stupid unes on th piano, but i think everyone likes sensible ones lol.

I play flute, but am only in band, not the marching band. It sounds like a bunch of fun, though. I am onmly in 6th grade, so I don't know about a marching band for us yet.

That's really good to hear! I'm planning to play the flute next year, but I don't know if it is hard. Maybe you should help me since your the "band nerd"!

That's really good to hear! I'm planning to play the flute next year, but I don't know if it is hard. Maybe you should help me since your the "band nerd"!
Haha yes I am a band nerd. I love band. It's awesome. And yes I'd love to help. Playing flute is easy. Once you've gotten all the fingerings down, just practice articulation until you're good at it and can play 16th notes (16th notes are HARD). Flute seems hard but it's easy once you get it.

C~M

P.S. Yes marching that was OMG SO FUN!!!

Haha yes I am a band nerd. I love band. It's awesome. And yes I'd love to help. Playing flute is easy. Once you've gotten all the fingerings down, just practice articulation until you're good at it and can play 16th notes (16th notes are HARD). Flute seems hard but it's easy once you get it.
C~M

P.S. Yes marching that was OMG SO FUN!!!
Took the words righ out of my mouth! ^.^ Flute is VERY fun when you get used to it. 16th notes are hard though. Good luck if you do choose flute *LoVeLy.SwAn.23*. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back