WOOLTCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fran84

Reaction score
Hi, I've got a hashitamatchi boy from 2º gen. Can somebody pleeeeease give me specific tricks or tips or anything to get Wooltchi??

Thanks, I know I have to neglect it a little, but how much? do I miss calls? how many empty heart.. etc... ??

Woolotchi is under the category unhealthy so let its heart drop 3 or 2 or even 4 in each heart once in a while, but no near death experiences. lets its poop stay for a while and dont fill its training too much. as long as you have an even generation teen(young mimitchi, or any of the ducks besides the flying one) then you have a high chance of getting him. however you might also end up with robotchi or the weird duck with the 4 legs and the antennas. hope i helped.

Hi, I've got a hashitamatchi boy from 2º gen. Can somebody pleeeeease give me specific tricks or tips or anything to get Wooltchi??
All I know is that Wooltchi only exists as a Boy, Just like Fuzzum22 said :furawatchi: , Take bad care of your tamagotchi.

P.S. Here's a theory chart on the Health Of a tamagotchi adult that you own. https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7020

I don't know many tips but take bad care of him and make sure your tamagotchi is a boy

sorry i don't have anything else

TamaGirl020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back