work on 4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapkgirl77

Reaction score
well on my 4.5 i had a job as a tv person and i got some mail and it was [!] that mail. i opened it and i cant go to work any more! did i get fired

someone plz help

thanx~tamapkgirl77

I think you did get fired because if you didn't raise enough skillpoints when you were a news reader, tamagotchi town decided to give a new job to see if you're better at this one. I advise you to raise your skillpoints with the current job you have, so you won't fired from you second job and have to interveiw for a third one. Also, don't worry this has happened to me too and all I have to remember is to raise skillpoints when I have job so I don't end up getting fired. Receiving a new job after your first one is completely normal. Although you shouldn't have this happen quite often.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt] I think you might have gotten fired. Maybe there will be another job offer in the future.[/SIZE]

after a few days, you will get fired. a day after, you will get another job offer... :huh:

:huh: hope i helped, cecib :huh:

I don't think you get fired, you just get replaced. On tamagotchis, the adult will get another job offer before or after your 1st matchmaker visit. After a day or 2 of getting your first job, you get another job.

Its because after a few days you usually get a new job and when you clicked the B button you did not press A B or C so after awhile it times out and leaves

You probably did get fired, maybe because your Skill Points weren't high enough. I don't know much about the V4.5 cause I haven't got one, but you can probably get a new job offer now.

Hope I helped! ;)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

after a few days, you will get fired. a day after, you will get another job offer... :D
:eek: hope i helped, cecib :eek:
[SIZE=21pt]you dont get fired after a few days. my tama had a job at the tv station and she had her job until she left her baby. plus she was 9 years old![/SIZE] :D :eek: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back