Work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codebreaker

Reaction score
Haii.

On my v4 tamagotchi, I go to work and there is this game? and I keep on loosing it

Can someone please help me! :D

Which job does your Tamagotchi have? I'll try to list them all down here.

Chef/Scientist

Instructions say: "Match the image on-screen with the options displayed below using buttons ( A ), ( B ) or ( C)."

My tips: Be careful as later the objects might appear upside down.

How to get the job: Chef is a Kindness job and Scientist is an Intelligence job.

Florist/Baker

Instructions say: "Pick up the same item as shown in the box to the right. Use button ( B ) to activate your claw."

My tips: You can use the A button to speed up the conveyor belt.

How to get the job: Both Florist and Baker are Style jobs.

Doctor/Banker

Instructions say: "Catch the falling items while avoiding the messes and skulls. Use buttons ( A ) and ( C ) to move left or right."

My tips: If you've played Get the Notes on version 3 or Keitai, you'll know this game. If a poop is on the bottom line you can move through it so long as you don't actually catch the poo.

How to get the job: Both Doctor and Banker are Intelligence jobs.

Rock Star/News Reporter

Instructions say: "Use buttons ( A ), ( B ) and ( C ) to match the flying items as they pass over the arrows on-screen."

My tips: Ugh, I hate this job... You'll know how to play if you've done the Live House or Concert Hall on Tamagotchi Connexion Corner Shop 1 and 2. No tips for me, I've never gotten excellent.

How to get the job: Rock Star is a Style job, News Reporter is an Intelligence job.

Teacher/Fashion Designer

Instructions say: "Match the item with the six options below. Be sure to track the activity timer as well as the list of items needed to be matched. Press button ( A ) to scroll throuh the items, button ( B ) to select. You may use button ( C ) to replace your options if none match."

My tips: If you select the wrong item, you'll be penalised by being asked to pick up one more of that item. If you press C even though the item you needed was on screen, you'll get the same penalty. This can really eat in your time so be careful.

How to get the job: Teacher is an Intelligence job, Fashion Designer is a Style job.

Fireman

Instructions say: "Press button ( B ) to shoot water to put out the fire."

My tips: This has gotta be my favourite job. Just practise and it'll become so much more easier.

How to get the job: Fireman is a Kindness job.

Kindergarten Teacher

Instructions say: "Keep track of how many characters board the bus. Use buttons ( A ) and ( B ) to select your answer."

My tips: Another job I hate! Count on your fingers, toes, whatever. I only played this job once, I hated it so much. Oh, and if you accidentally scroll past your answer press C to go back one. (So if you accidentally scrolled to 15, pressing C once will make your answer change to 14)

How to get the job: Kindergarten Teacher is a Kindness job.

Amusement Park Worker

Instructions say: "Press button ( A ) or ( C ) to move your Tamagotchi left or right to jump and catch the balloons."

My tips: This one is kinda odd, it depends on luck more than anything. The instructions missed out that you do need to press B to jump to actually catch anything. The balloons start at the top of the screen and you need to wait for them to move one step lower before you try and catch them.

How to get the job: Amusement Park Worker is a Kindness job.

Bus Driver

Instructions say: "Use buttons ( A ) or ( C ) to move up and down to safely drive the bus while avoiding the flowers."

My tips: You need to hold A or C to make the bus stay at the top/bottom of the screen. If you let go the bus will return to the middle. Oh, and A is up, C is down.

How to get the job: Bus Driver is a Kindness job.

Hairdresser

Instructions say: "To wash the character's hair, press buttons ( A ) and ( C ) to follow teh sequence of arrows given on-screen."

My tips: Never had this job before, so I can't help you here.

How to get the job: Hairdresser is a Style job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back