work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin_Tama

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to these v4 and v4.5, My v4 got a job teaching at the school but I don{t understand the game. What do I have to do?

A number and a picture will appear at the top of your screen, showing what you have to grab and how many of that item you need to grab. A timer will also appear.

Six items will appear below. Use the A button to move the cursor and B button to select an item that you need. If the item you need does not appear, press the C button to change your choices.

Note that if you press the C button when the needed item did appear, or selected the wrong item, you will be penalised. The penalty is being made to pick up another item.

After every round more time will be added on, which is good because towards the end you'll have to grab about nine of one item.

This is the same game as the fashion designer game.

[SIZE=8pt]Is it the preschool or the elementary school? The elementary school is just trying to find the right symbol in the right amount of time. You press the 'A' button to scan through them, 'B' to choose it, and 'C' to go to the next set. If it's the preschool, then all you have to do is count how many kids get on/off the bus. Then using the 'A' button you can scroll through the number of kids you think are on the bus, and button 'B' to confirm. [/SIZE]

Hope I helped!

~*SF*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back