Worst cooking experiences.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once, when I first started middle school, we were making smoothies at cooking. I had no experience with a blender, cuz my family didn't have one. So we blended the ingredients (we almost didn't know what to do with them) and when we were about to pour it into the cups, the bottom came off and it spilled all over the floor and our chairs!!! The last person who used it probably did it as a prank. We had to clean it up and it looked like barf. Then we were forced to make a new one and we were late for our next class! x.X

I was helping my mum make a cake for my little brothers party. I put my phone in the cupboard with the door open just in case someone rang me.. And they did and my phone was on vibrate so it went zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... and fell in the mixture :l But it lived ;) And I got called useless and kicked out of the house until 5:00 pm Lol so I just went strolling round the house again and again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back