Worst Day Ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitestorm

Reaction score
Today was my second day of middle school, and by far the worst day ever ^_^

It started when I was sopposed to go to period 4 (band) the only subject I've been looking forward to, then right before it started we were called to the gym for a presentation from this guy about a magazine fundraiser thing with prizes and stuff. By the time it was over we had missed band. > :(

I don't really know how to organize my stuff in my locker, or what to bring for each class. I'm just keeping all my pencils pens erasers markers, etc. in my backpack because I have nowhere to put them.

At lunch break (recess for elementary school) since I dont know anyone I had nobody to hang out with, and the people Im trying to be friends with don't seem to want to be my friend. I dont like hardly any of the people.

Only 3 other girls in my tech class, I don't like any of them. The rest of the guys are all annoying.

In L.A. we had to do this Biography poem about a partner. All the girls instantly found partners, and I ended up being with this gross kid named Jordan who nobody likes. We have to present the poems in school wednesday. ARG.

I finally bought locks today, then after school I put in on the ground not thinking while I got my stuff, and since Im so unorganized it was all a big mess. I was trying to quickly get everything I needed before my bus left. When I went to get my lock to put it back it was completley gone, just vanished. I got the other lock that was for gym class but even though I did the combination correct (I made absolutley sure) it wouldnt open. I asked this girl to help and she couldnt open it either. So now the lock for my locker is gone and the other is busted.

I missed the bus so I had to walk home.

I see lots of people pointing and nudging their friends and laughing at me and I don't know why.

My math binder is already broken.

Everything is so confusing now :p

I HATE MIDDLE SCHOOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, wow, that sounds horrible. I'm sorry that happened. Middle school is definitely rough the first few weeks, but after that you get the hang of everything. You'll be able to find your way around the school, your fingers will fly when you open your locker, and everything will seem less confusing. Just put this day aside, and you'll be fine. ;]

For me, almost every day is a bad day.

Someone's always mad at me. I always break down inside. It always rains, and I spill breakfast.

-hugs-

I know how you feel <3

That sucks! D:

Every day at lunch I am pretty much alone and I just walk around the school like 40 times

grrr

Someone is always mocking me also, or laughing! D:<

I don't want to start school.. How the heck do teachers not know why we hate school so much?

Thanks guys, I feel alot better now :)

and, a little bit ago I tried my lock and I got it to work :p

I guess when your trying to rush you always get it wrong

^ omg my lock in the locker rooms is retarded. It never works, but i guess it's only if I'm in a rush (which I always am xP)

That sucks! D:Every day at lunch I am pretty much alone and I just walk around the school like 40 times

grrr

Someone is always mocking me also, or laughing! D:<

I don't want to start school.. How the heck do teachers not know why we hate school so much?
Well, I like school but you're absolutely right on the last part. It's like they're totally oblivious to our everday friendship problems.

Hah..you Americas sure have lots of cr@p to put up with. In Australia where i live, theres just Primary(elementary) school(5-12), then highschool(13-18). Then if we want, we go to university. If you want a job apart from a garbage man or trolley collecter, you have to go to university.

Hah..you Americas sure have lots of cr@p to put up with. In Australia where i live, theres just Primary(elementary) school(5-12), then highschool(13-18). Then if we want, we go to university. If you want a job apart from a garbage man or trolley collecter, you have to go to university.
I'm Canadian ;)

And yes, we do put up with lots of crap xD

wow. I'm sorry. I hated middle school because everyone is so stuck up. Trust me... it gets better in high-school. At least it did for me. People are so swamped with grades and essays and homework you don't have time to be mean. :mellow:

The start of middle school was like that for me but a few weeks after, it started to get exciting and in the end, year 7 flew past which was a shame.

Aww! Don't feel bad!

All my other friends have totally different teachers than I do, so I'm barely gonna see them. :mellow: And right when my parents are divorcing too.

And worst of all, whenever I make new friends, they either move away or forget I exist!

I get teased ALL THE TIME. I finally realized that all those boys, they just wanna go out with me to impress people. Good thing I'm rejecting them...

Also, thanks to Katy Perry, I'm changing my name from Katie to Kat to try to avoid teasing.

It will get better for you, don't worry. The 6th grade teachers are normally good peoples.

Mmhm. I hate middle school as well. I still have 4 days of summer remaining. Gahh. I'm dreading school. x..x;;

I don't realte well to people around me. .__.

Especially in the school I'm in. D<

Aww! Don't feel bad!
All my other friends have totally different teachers than I do, so I'm barely gonna see them. :ichigotchi: And right when my parents are divorcing too.

And worst of all, whenever I make new friends, they either move away or forget I exist!

I get teased ALL THE TIME. I finally realized that all those boys, they just wanna go out with me to impress people. Good thing I'm rejecting them...

Also, thanks to Katy Perry, I'm changing my name from Katie to Kat to try to avoid teasing.

It will get better for you, don't worry. The 6th grade teachers are normally good peoples.
Where I am, school goes like this:

Elementary School : Kindergarten - Grade 6

Middle School : Grade 7 - 9

High School : Grade 10 - 12

All my teachers are awesome, except one. Yesterday in math the kid sitting in front of me put his head down on his desk and she screamed at him to sit up straight >.> It was really creepy.

I haven't been teased yet....at least not that I can hear. I'm sure people are whispering about me behind my back and to their friends.

Anyways, I'm just gonna try to think on the bright side, all the peole who tease others, aswell as those idiot guys asking you out to impress people, are just trying to make themselves seem cool when really, they're just big losers. :puroperatchi:

I'm Canadian :D
And yes, we do put up with lots of crap xD
Really? I didn't know we had middle school here o_O;;; Different times I guess. When I was growing up we had just Elementary school (Kindergarten to Grade 8) then high school (9-12) then you took post secondary like college or Uni like I completed back in 2007.

Sorry to hear about your day. It will get better and trust me, it gets easier once you're into high school. I still have deep resentments from elementary school from being picked on so much where I went to school at. But as time goes on you'll learn to ignore the knobs, defend yourself and show how clever and resourceful you really are.

And once you get to high school you'll have hard times there too but not so much, and once you hit college or uni, all those knobs you dealt with back in the day will either be gone or too stupid to get anywhere in life and hopefully rot somewhere
Anyway it will get better. Trust me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back