worst day of my life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big bob

Reaction score
today has been terrible i made a fool of myself in music

people have been drawing on my face and i found out that the girl i have a crush on is already taken.

It's 8:14 AM!!! How could you have gone to school already? Nevermind....anyway, all the boys in my grade are idiots and obnockshush(SP?). They do that kind of stuff every day. What did you do in music? I'm not saying you an idiot so you know.

Everyone finds out that their crush is taken once in a while. Don't worry you'll be fine, you'll find another girl.

~Ruby~

Cheer up big bob - people have very short memories.

So even if you made a fool of yourself in music, they will probably have forgotten all about it by the end of the week and be laughing about something else that happened on Thursday in PE.... :huh:

....the girl i have a crush on is already taken.
You make her sound like a chair in a waiting room...lol :hitodetchi:

Can I just mention that no one "owns" anyone else?

Don't forget, crushes don't last forever - so if she is going around with another boy it may not last for long, so you are still in with a chance - as long as you don't act like you "own" her... :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was playing an awesome song on the piano. (i was supposed to be playing beethoven)

and the teacher said i could play the song i was playing.

i was all for it...until it actually came to play it.

i just froze i couldn't play it.

i went red in a second.

Its fine! Don't sweat it. Nobody will even remember it by the end of the week! Embarrasment is a part of life, but everyone gets over it. And you know, there are plenty other fish in the sea! And like TamaMum said, crushes don't necesarily last forever! Its something that goes on, and maybe next week she'll be over that guy! :kusatchi: Don't worry, because everything'll just blow over soon enough.

Emmbarrasment, one of the things we have to put up with, but believe me, this won't be your last moment either. These things happen all the time, and soon you will probably look back and laugh about it.

And about the crush thing, don't give up, she'll get bored of that guy pretty soon probably, and there's always other girls ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back