Worst Movie You Saw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone hate Shark Boy and Lava Girl???????? :furawatchi:   Its good!!!!!!! Tell me one reason why u hate it.
Its over the top cheesy.

Last edited by a moderator:
#1- High School Musical - Need i say more?

#2- The Country Bears - ZZZzzzzzz

#3- Happy Feet - It was a cute movie, and had potential to be great, but it sucked.

I probley think of more later.

*BaBi*

Ugh PS I love you was THE WORST movie i've ever seen. I swear they make out in that movie like 12 times and the lady is stupid and emo and the movie doesn't even have a point!!!!!!

Chatz

High School Musical 2 was my favourite movie and hsm 1 was awesome!!!!! So was Shark Boy and Lava Girl.
Im glad you think so, but I share a diffrent opinion about those movies, I personally dont like them.

And I guess another movie I didnt like The Fanastic 4 and Princess Monoke.

Oh and the live action death note movies, I love the series but come on the movie took out like all the good parts in the book and show! and they left out alot of cool charaters.

Stay Alive

Boogeyman (the end was the WORST)

The Grudge 2

Cars

Pretty much every movie about a guy/girl becoming Santa Claus

I don't like any of the Scary Movies TBH

This one Campfire Tale movie..

I'm not a big critic I like most movies, atleast I try to.

HSM Ugh! Zac Efron isn't as cute as everyone says........in fact he's butt ugly

Why does everyone hate Shark Boy and Lava Girl???????? :eek: Its good!!!!!!! Tell me one reason why u hate it.
Because you overuse punctuation and can't spell 'you'.

Shark Boy and Lava Girl was SO corny, you could die.

Also, all the Naruto Movies. >_> Plotless heap of junk has over 300 episodes and 90 fillers, whoo.

Stay AliveBoogeyman (the end was the WORST)

The Grudge 2

Cars

Pretty much every movie about a guy/girl becoming Santa Claus

I don't like any of the Scary Movies TBH

This one Campfire Tale movie..

I'm not a big critic I like most movies, atleast I try to.
LMAO

I know eh?!

Did you watch the alternate ending?

I laughed my face off.

I hate all LOTR movies, just because they're so long and uninteresting to me. I can't sit still for 4 hours like that. I just can't.

Also, what the heck is HSM? It must be really bad.

March of the Penguins-My fave part was the end, and when that one got eaten Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants-seriously,WHO MAKES A MOVIE ABOUT LUCKY PANTS?! Holy-frick-in-a-bucket that movie sucked.
Agreed.

Ugh.

1. Hsm

2. Hsm2

3. Over the hedge

4. Monster House

5. Happy Feet

6. Cars

7. Pocahontas 2

8. Shark Boy and Lava Girl

=D Sorry if I offended anyone..XD

HSM Ugh! Zac Efron isn't as cute as everyone says........in fact he's butt ugly
Yeah, and Zac Efron has a very...ugly nose. I still can't believe that girls think he is hot. (Well, his abs are ok..lol)

I forgot to add, the second and third POTC movies were a major letdown. They were confusing beyond belief. The second was okay, at the big octopus part.

I WOULD SAY THE WORST MOVIE I EVER SAW WAS THE CAMP LAZLO MOVIE IT WAS HORRIBLE SO R THEIR SHOWS :D ;) :lol:

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.

It disappointed me very much,

It was hardly ANYTHING like the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back