Worst Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't the worst movie I've EVER seen, but recently Captain America. I can understand how SOME people would like it, but it's to... I don't know. I just thought it overall wasn't good. Maybe it wasn't happy enough.

I like happy. :) ))

You know, I COULD say Twilight due to a really bad experience I had with it PLUS its awfulness, but that would be too easy.

But my other choice would be My Pet Monster (the movie). I can't even BELIEVE how amazingly terrible it is.

I absolutely HATED Pearl Harbor. I'm not into romance films, and it was so cheesey and cliche and boring. I would rather eat my own foot than watch it again. Literally.

It's a little odd, because one of my favourite movies, The Island, was done by the same director. It's crazy how a guy who did the worst movie I've ever seen also did one of the best...

ERAGON that film SUCKS ive read the books and loved then completely from page one but the film is nothing like the books THEY GOT EVERYTHING WRONG IN THE BOOKS ARYA THE ELF HAD BLACK HAIR IN THE FILM SHE IS A GINGER, IN THE BOOKS ERAGON KNOWS MURTAGH IS MORZANS SON BEFORE THEY GO TO THE VARDEN IN THE FILM HE DOES NOT, i was really looking forward to seeing the urgals BUT THEY ARE WRONG TWO urgals are ment to be really tall and strong with goaty eyes and massive horns in the film they are just goth blokes with lots of percings (a bit like my dad then) it angerd me so much i could only manage to the bit when they got to the varden and the urgals attacked i cryed because the fil was so rubiish nearly non stop for 2 days it was that bad no jokes :angry: :angry: :(

The Vampire's Assistant. They messed up the storyline, the characters, everything.

The most annoying parts of the movie were the ages of the characters and how they completely changed the storyline. They butchered one of my favourite book series, in my opinion.

The Vampire's Assistant. They messed up the storyline, the characters, everything.

The most annoying parts of the movie were the ages of the characters and how they completely changed the storyline. They butchered one of my favourite book series, in my opinion.
Oh my God, yes. I love those books, and that movie was just AWFUL. The plot was all over the place, and it was geared for children, where as the books are a little more gruesome. I think even if one hadn't read the books, they wouldn't have enjoyed the movie. It was terrible.

The entire Twilight saga. The books are OK but the movies.. UGH! I really hate all these deep and meaningful looks that stupid Bella does. And what is wrong with Edward? He needs to have some cough lollies! Does Jacob like showing off his chest? Really put a shirt on! My Dad says this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back