Worst transaction in my life....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol_tama

Reaction score
I purchased a dino vpet a month ago. It was right before xmas break. The seller wrote he didn't send sold items via normal post, but he uses courier post - meaning you have to be at home to be able to get the package.
I payed on Sunday, they got my money on Monday. I got an e-mail from them that they send packages on Mondays and Thursdays only. So I wrote them an e-mail (on Tuesday) that I'd like them to send it to me either the same day or tomorrow (meaning Tuesday or Wednesday) cause I will be leaving early on Friday for xmas holidays and I won't be home to receive the package. No response. I got an e-mail from them (generated automatically) on Thursday that my package has been sent! So I wrote them another e-mail that I told them I won't be home, so why did they send it to me?
They responded 2-3 WEEKS LATER that they will send the package again and I will receive it very quickly. I got an e-mail last Thursday that my package was sent out and I will get it in 1-2 working days. It's Wednesday and I still didn't get it.
I tried calling them, but the number they sent in mail does not work. I am ULTRA annoyed, I have never ever had problems like this before. Not to mention that courier cost me 3 times as much as the toy itself. And I didn't even want it! If they sent it using regular post, in an envelope, I would have gotten it before xmas.
I wanted to share my frustration. That is all. ARGH -___________________________________-"

Dah. Not fun. Ems can take up to a week sometimes... Some people don't mention that. I have had a few items show up really early (with snail/air mail) and others, really late (for EMS) I have had tracking numbers that don't update until its out for delivery. Those ones really suck.

I know here in the USA, we have to put a 1 in front of the numbers if they are long distance or something. I think your number system is a bit different but maybe it's something like that if you are talking of telephone numbers.... What help that could be, I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a seller on Allegro - Polish selling website that works like ebay. And courier post really takes 1-2 days to deliver (within our boarders). Which makes me wonder why the heck do I have to wait a WEEK for this guy to show up. He didn't come today either. And it's 5:30 pm now. Theoretically he can still show up, till 8 pm. But somehow I very much doubt it. I will have to make a complaint about that seller soon... -.-"

Humm. Hopefully ToMo. If I get the 1-2 days expected day, I give it an extra day or two... Sometimes more if I know it's a decent amount away. I hope your thing comes for you, waiting is so not cool without a working tracking. (or lack there of)

Ugh, I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this. You have every right to be frustrated with the seller! Lots of luck though; I hope the package arrives soon so you don't have to feel the stress of its whereabouts. -_-

On a side note, it's strange how drastically shipping has changed in recent years. Many years ago, certain tracking methods weren't as slow as they are nowadays. For example, EMS was extremely fast and reliable. At most, it would take three days for a package to be delivered to me from around the world. I remember ordering an item from South Korea during the holiday season and it arrived TWO days later. I was shocked. Things have changed so much since then...

Well, I started a 'case' on allegro and they sent me an e-mail today that the package got lost and they asked for my bank account number and they will send me my money back.
At least I'll get the money back. But geez, I was so excited for the vpet itself. -.-"

Well, I started a 'case' on allegro and they sent me an e-mail today that the package got lost and they asked for my bank account number and they will send me my money back.

At least I'll get the money back. But geez, I was so excited for the vpet itself. -.-"
Ugh, that's just rotten. I'm really sorry to hear that. It's definitely not the worst outcome, but having that excitement crushed after so much trouble is still irritating.

I hope you have another opportunity to get the same pet soon. Wishing you a better experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back