Worst Valentines Day *TRUE* Stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea Pig Lover

Reaction score
About 3 or 4 years ago my brothers guinea pig was found in his cage lying on his side dead. What was worse was that it was also his birthday and raining too! He had a birthday party too and that was ruined because he was late. We had to bury Blacky before we left and that was really sad. It was the first time I had ever experienced the death of anyone or anything.

***********WORST DAY OF MY BROTHER'S LIFE**************

What was the worst Valentines Day you have ever had?

Eh. I never really have bad Valentine's days. The only bad thing I've had happen was last year my now ex girlfriend broke up with me a few days before. It wasn't too bad though. We'd only been together for a week and I had found a different Valentine. xP

This year might be awkward x.X I don't have the money to buy my girlfriend anything ;.; So I can't really send a gift, just a card; but I'm gonna try to make it up to her in March when I go visit.

Not sure how it'll go o.o

Not really... I never get a Valentine though. Maybe this year will be different.

Well, the only time I've ever had a boyfriend ON Valentine's Day was last year. He was a moody, selfish jerk and he was really rude to me that day because he was ticked off that he felt like he "had to entertain me by taking me somewhere". That somewhere was the darn bookstore, no dinner or anything. We ended up fighting for 2 hours because of that one, and I left crying. Ugh. :blink:

I love the guy I'm with now, and he is making some really nice plans for this year's holiday. I'm definitely looking forward to it. :blink:

The worst one I've had was when my boyfriend took me out to the movies but then he told me that he was going to go get popcorn for me then I went to the bathroom and I saw him with another girl. I walked up to him and slapped him in the face and started yelling at him. Then I got kicked out of the movies.

This year I don't have a valentine. It's been 4 years since I've spent valentines day alone.

Now I feel like what it says in my avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not allowed 2 have a BF. And I always have great valentines days! Our school was selling candy that U can send people in homeroom. They said it had 2 B school appropriate. One guy asked if he could write, "Hey, cutie." The girl selling them said yeah. Then the guys twin said, " Well, what would we write? Hey, sexy mamma!" LOL!!!

But once on Thanksgiving, I wasso sick. It ruined Thanksgiving. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back