wot makes u

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon

Reaction score
i am annoying,funny,answer back alot,always cheeky and i am really energetic.

wot makes u who u are?

im always happy cheerful silly and slow and Over energetic Weeeeeee! and random... :wacko:

so pretty much what makes me me is my personality and beautiful face :mimitchi: lol

wot makes u who u are?
Hatred, Hyperness

Take away the Hyperness, and you get pure Hatred and Heartlesness

But Im Hyper half the time, other times Im just hating the world because I am never accepted for being me

I am rebellious, smart, weird (and I like it!), and a chocoholic So i guess that makes me, me.

EDIT - My friends also think I'm hyper too (thats to be explained from my chocoholicness)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a total backtalker, cheeky, I'm easy to anger (hehehe watch out lol) I LOVE CHOCOLATE, and playing videogames is my life.

-Spongeboby

How I'm obsessed with how I look, how I can be mean sometimes, my hyperness and acting stupid, and I'm trying to get people to notice my singing...

Everybody has their own speical something. :]

I love Ice cream with maple syrup. Also I'm obsessed with Jpop and sushi. LOL.

Games MAD, Always making a club, ACE at computers, different from most people... (NOT gangsta-like...i'm AGAINST that!)

wot makes u who u are?
answere back get in trubel bad speller and and by best riend

forgot 2 mension before. i am also really really really fussy.

Hatred, Hyperness
Take away the Hyperness, and you get pure Hatred and Heartlesness

But Im Hyper half the time, other times Im just hating the world because I am never accepted for being me
r u a lil Gaara cuz when he is hyper ( i tink dat is wat he is) he lets out the funniest scream and laugh ^-^ lol

well my dazzling natural red hair makes me me there is no one in my whole town that haz da same hair az me not even brother or sister or parents ( my town haz 600 people) oh i am also really hyper and well.... really RaNdOm lol CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate, I'm hyper, I love anime, I'm smart. I am a shy person, My temper is one of the most dangerous things that my friends have ever seen. (I kicked my friend on the knee once and she is good at fighting!) I can be a bit random, I am also a quiet person, I can make these funny faces that show my expression (I'm a bunch of smiles put together! :) ) I can be a very coldhearted person, I am also very, secritive(sp?) but I also like to get some attention since I get very little.

r u a lil Gaara cuz when he is hyper ( i tink dat is wat he is) he lets out the funniest scream and laugh ^-^ lol
well my dazzling natural red hair makes me me there is no one in my whole town that haz da same hair az me not even brother or sister or parents ( my town haz 600 people) oh i am also really hyper and well.... really RaNdOm lol CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never seen that episode XP I have recently started Watching Naruto. But I guess your right

what makes me me?... hmmm... toughie... maybe my life? The odd songs, radio and tv programs I've watched and listened to, the incredibly strange way brains work... and possibly the many times I've bumped my head :angry:

I don't know how to describe myself.

I'm just me. Who I am is who I am, not what I eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back