Would This Work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Reaction score
Hi everyone. :(

Just like many on this forum, I go to school and we are not allowed to take Tamagotchis. My problem is: I won't be able to care for my Tamagotchi when in lessons or breaks/lunches due to teachers 'sniffing' around me. So I wondered if this method would work:

In the morning before going to school, if I changed my TamaClock to a time when it is sleeping, then changed it back to the correct time when I arrive home, would it work? I mean, would it affect anything like growth, ect?

I'm just wondering because this way your Tamagotchi will remain sleeping and will not need to be attended during school hours. :eek:

Thanks for reading. :D

Pause as in it won't get hungry or unhappy, as it often does when it sleeps, but it'll still affect growth...

So you might as well just use the pause function. :(

I use your sleep tip all the time! I love to watch my Tama grow, they will grow faster while asleep during the day.

Cinderpelt♥

I use your sleep tip all the time! I love to watch my Tama grow, they will grow faster while asleep during the day.  

Cinderpelt♥
Awesome! But... It really makes your Tama grow faster? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: Yes, i have tried this too and it does work. Yours Tamas can rest and grow but i found out if you do this you get less training points. So if you want more training pause it......

I'm really sorry about the double post... But...

I tried this method today, and... In fact... It worked like a charm! It's an awesome way of doing it, because it doesn't affect the growth/age at all. ;)

I hope others can find this usefull, then. It really worked for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back