Would this work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Pink

Reaction score
Ok, I need to go to school during the day and we are not allowed Tamagotchi's, and it is very hard to look after mine there, so my question is:

If I put my Tamagotchi to sleep by changing the clock what will it affect? Anything? That way, I can wake it up when I come home. :D

Thanks!

:p

It will make them age later, try having the sound off in your pocket and feed them while you are sticking your hands in your pocket.

Press A, A, B, B then go to meals. Although this will make them fat and unhealty, try to go to the bathroom.. Or try to fake a blowing your nose outside the classroom door.

2 be honest when i had my tama v1 i did that while i was at school, only thing it affected was the age it had increased! but nothing else happend.

p.s what version is it?

I put it in my pocket or check it everytime i go to my locker every 2 periods. Or you could do the aa bb thing. Just take it out every once and a while to make sure itsnot sick!!!!! Trust me, it works!!!! Heres anther great tip. Say you have to go to the bathroom and check it there!!!!!!! And its not my fault if you get in trouble!!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Of course you can. Just set the time to a late time, and your tamagotchi will also be asleep.

If a teacher catches you playing with something, and they don't know what it is, cover up the antenna, change it to the clock screen, cover up the "Tamagotchi Connection" sign with you thumb (or fingers) and show it to the teacher. Hopefully, it will work. If not, you shouldn't bring your tamagotchi to school at all.

Good Luck :rolleyes:

//Tama*Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back