Would u eat a rat if u were stuck in a mine?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would u eat a rat if u were stuck in a mine?

• No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Yes

• I don't think so

• No

• Yes, covered in beetle sauce too!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... I don't know if i was desperate I guess. Or if I wanted to die quicker.... lol.

you would die in a couple of days.

Sago Mine Incedent=sadness.

carbon monioxide if i'm not mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
you would die in a couple of days.Sago Mine Incedent=sadness.

carbon monioxide if i'm not mistaken.
Okay, now I DESPERATELY need that energy to escape. :)

Gimme that rat T_T xD

Well, if there was nothing else to eat, no people to help me and no other way out then climbing or whatever, then I'd eat the rat.

I would never do it randomly though. ^____^

Well, if there was nothing else to eat, no people to help me and no other way out then climbing or whatever, then I'd eat the rat.
I would never do it randomly though. ^____^
i would hope not!

lol!

even if you did make it out alive, you might get a disease from the rat.

if you are that desperate that you would eat a raw rat, there's a really slim chance of survival.

*pukes* Eww! no way ever will I eat a rat! I mean, who'd wanna eat a rat? :(
I would.

If I was trapped in a mine, cut off from all other food sources, a rat wanders by, of course I would eat it! Provided it was cooked.

I would feel bad for the rat though. Meh, don't mind me, I'll go sit in the corner with other animal obsessed freaks. :D

It would be silly not to eat it!!

i'd try to escape and eat dirt and if i can't maybe i'll eat a rat but i'd cook it

I would feel bad for the rat,LOL :) And his name would be charlie,all alone in the candy mountain cave! :)

Uh... I guess, but then I'd have to get out really quickly so that I didn't die from it. e_e

BUT I don't plan to become a miner so hopefully I won't have to deal with stuff like this in the future. ^^'

You would eat anything if you were hungry enough. My mother used to work with this Cambion woman who nearly starved to death in the early 70's when a war was happening. She was in this camp. They basicly gave the people only one cup of rice a day to feed your family and you. She ate Grasshoppers and bugs at times, to just survive. Sad thing is very daughter who was 3 or 4 at the time was also starving to death. They did end up escaping the camps but today both her and her daughter have stomach problems caused from being in starvation.

If you were really starving in real life you wouldn't care if it was a rat or a bug all you would care about is that it is food to help you live and not die. I would eat that rat if I was starving to death if it meant me hanging on for a little more hope of being saved by someone.

No,

I would NOT eat a rat if I was starving... I would probably eat a bug... I mean it's a mine there's gotta be bugs down there.

Although even if it was bugs I would still feel bad...

I'd have a pen knife, sticks and matches and paper to i could roast it on a spit and then cut otu the meat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back