Would you says your tamagotchi is like your baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me.... I don't know. Why is this in the Fan Fiction Comments Section?

i dont mean to be rude, but i think a guide should move this somewhere else! this is for tamagotchi fan fiction comments!

ON topic- MY tamas are like little two year olds! SO ANOYING!!

well it gets really annoying when they cry and stuff, but theyre fun. u gotta luv them!

what kinda tamalovers are you guys? I definitely think of them as my brother and sister. And they aren't annoying. I hate when people say that!!!! What kinda people are you? Call yourself tamalovers!!!!!

I think my tamagatchi is kind of like my sister because sometimes they can get you mad and other times they are your best friend. They are sometimes annoying when they won't play a game or when they keep on calling you or like won't stay happy for over 2 seconds. All and all I love my tamagotchi.

it's like a pet, you have to take care of it and all that, it's not like a brother or a sister because your parents usually take care of those and you don't have to.

my tama is like my little baby, i check on it every five/ten minutes and it is soo cute. :) i really like tamas. ^^ :huh:

No way. My tamagotchi is my best friend and I love him. Parents take care of brothers and sisters and we take care of Tamas

Oh yah, 1 more thing*takes a deep breath*

I don't mean to be rude but WHY DO YOU SAY THAT

TAMAS ARE ANNOYING? WHY DID YOU BUY THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ALL OF THEM AWAY TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T SAY THEY'RE ANNOYING

INSTEAD OF TELLING US ALL REAL TAMALOVERS THAT THEY'RE JUST ANNOYING LITTLE MACHINES? *takes a deep breath* You should think about this deeply, you or your parent bought your tama for your enjoyment, not for stress. So might as well give it to a friend who's a tama lover.

i love my tama and on my v2 i'm on gen 14 :furawatchi: :mametchi: :eek: ;) :p :D :unsure: B) :ph34r: :) :gozarutchi: :( :eek: :hitodetchi: :ph34r:

i love my tama and on my v2 i'm on gen 14 :angry: :) B) ;) :p :D :) B) :angry: :) :angry: B) :angry: :angry: :angry:
Whats with all the smilies?

Well, my tama's are like.....your children. If they were animals or Pets, how could they use an I-pod or even watch TV? I nickname them, call them my Baby, and even Praise them when they don't need it. I love my tamas.

I would say their friends. Really good friends. I don't think they're annoying. If you think they are annoying, return em'

Anyways, they are like best friends to me. They are really, really cool. Just best friends to me! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :lol: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :D :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back