would you sue JD?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would you sue JD for fake tams?

• yes! they should be sued for making all those fake tams!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no! no way! they have a right to make 'virtual pets' fake or no.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no, no, sue the fake tam vendors!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ehh, i really dont care.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you sue Savings for making cheaper frozen veggies in a simple packet?Would you sue LG for making mobile phones?

Would you sue Matel for making toy basketballs?

Remember, unless the company is trying to claim that they are making BANDAI tamagotchis they are quite entitled to make virtual pets. Every product has a company that will sell a homebrand version... something that is same as the brand name but cheaper and a little less good quality. Think about it.. you can get expensive shoes and cheap shoes. You can get brand name food products or your can get savings or Woolies brand. There is the game ConnectFour and another company makes LineUpFour which is the same game just named differently and cheaper. :)

You can't sue a company for making their own version of a product even if it does the same thing. <_< You can only sue if they are claiming to be something they are not... i.e. putting a Bandai logo on their own product.
Ummmm well they copied the character Mametchi of BANDAI.

I reccomand you see my Tamagotchi Fake Guide, linked here:

Tamagotchi Fake Guide

If it does not work, you will find it in the Tamagotchi Warnings thread list. It says all about JD in Chapter 2.

Thanks!

hey are allowed to make virtual pets. They aren't claiming they are bandai. Get over it.
actually they are i think we shouldent because jd whants to make v-pets like a taagotchi we should message them that they should stop copying bandi and make there own name for the v-pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back