Would you take the antenna thing off v3 and v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would you take the aireal thingy of the v3 and v4?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• dont care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind' and title edited to read "antenna" and "off"*

The aerial doesn't really serve a purpose. It is there purely for decoration and basically is doing a late copycat of the early tamagotchi Keitai. Keitai of course is mobile phone in Japanese... hence the antenna.

I can only see it getting broken at some point in the future because it was sticking around at an odd angle in my pocket or bag.

They are cute but I wouldn't mind if they weren't there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be pretty tough to rip the antenna thingy off the V3. The V4 has that little ball, though, and you could probably rip that off. Dunno why you'd want to, though.

Yes. Who ever heard of an egg with an antenna?

-Kuchipatchi-

Oh, antenna. NO! The antenna is perfectly fine! It lookes weird without it. But what I would like 2 do is take the ball thing off v4 antennas. I hate those! ^_^

///Matchy :(

theyre trying to be fresh ^_^ i dont have a problem with it. i like the v4 antenna better then the v3 because you can see that its OBVIOUSLY a decoration. i have the blue wave, and i think it makes the v4 look more colorful.

i think the antennas are getting more ... stylish, v3 -> just somthing stickin out, v4 -> a ball added to the end of the antenna and i've seen a pick of v4.5 and instead of the ball it has a star like the uratama ^_^

Would you? :ph34r: :p :furawatchi:
Definitely. I hate the antennae. You see, here is my holding grip for my version 1 Tamagotchi:

I use my LEFT hand (I am right handed but for some reason have trouble pressing the buttons with the right hand) and curve my index finger around the top of the egg. (Well, it WAS an egg until they had to add the antenna!) Then, my middle finger and ring finger go at the bottom of the egg and my thumb operates the buttons. My pinky? Goes wherever it wants to. Carefree ;)

I really love the V4 antenna, because I can hold it with my mouth while carrying things downstairs. :chohimetchi: The V3 one isn't great, but I think it's better than none at all. The V2 was hard to hold, for me, which is why I find the antenna a great help.

While it does take away from the whole "EGG" concept, I think it's kinda neat. :) A cool decoration and it makes it look sorta futuristic.

-Tamaguy#1 <_<

Whoa. Sorry, double post. <_<

-Tamaguy#1 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt] Well personally I like it, It differs from the other versions, for me it is easier to connect. :) Besides I can a Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 and 4 better than the other tamagotchi's in my hand (it's more comfortable, and easy to grip, if you are about to drop it).[/SIZE]

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back