Wow I messed up big time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakey

Reaction score
I did something really stupid last year, my boyfriend and I were having a really weird AIM conversation. He was acting all depressed, so I went on this forum and copied and pasted the exact conversation that we had...but I didn't change the screen names (stupid me!!). I soon realized that what I posted was REALLY dumb because he could find it if he simply googled his screen name (or mine). I freaked out and deleted my account on the forum, sadly, I realized that deleting your account on a forum does NOT delete the posts you made. All I could do was hope he never found the post I made. One year went by and he never found it. I figured he would never see it...until last night he called me about it...he googled his screen name...and there it was. He is really mad at me, but I cant delete the stupid post because I don't have an account anymore, its stuck there forever!

Does anyone know if there's ANY possible way to get rid of the post? Like...if it were possible to go inside the internet and destroy stuff (like in the digimon movie ;) ) i would totally do it. Seeing as that isn't possible, I really need to find some other way to get rid of it.

Wow, that's a sticky situation.

But I agree with Sweet Kandi. Ask the moderater, and if they say no, apologize to your BF, and say you didn't mean anything bad by it.

Don't just ask the moderator, ask the freackin ADMIN.

Then there's a higher probability you'll get a yes. Admin's are so much nicer :)

He's mad at you and he found it a year later, and he's angry?

If he's a friend then he'd understand you were trying to help him, and you made mistake.. it wasn't done intentionally..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back