Wow it's been a while : )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can I first say that it's been years since I've been on here! It's changed so much and Tama Talk looks awesome! When I started college my life got pretty complicated so I just didn't have time to be a mod on here anymore or play with Tamas. I'm hoping some of my old friends are still around. Most of you are saying "Who is this crazy lady?" Anyways...I've been looking into the new Tama ID L - I miss having Tamas' to play with, and I miss this place.

The name is Liz, 23 year old geek from Massachusetts. :p Nice to meet new people and hoping to see some familiar faces!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back!! :)

I am 23 as well!! And love my Tamagotchi(s)!!!

I just ordered my Tamagotchi iD L on Sunday, should be receiving it soon!! I'll be putting it in my log so if you are still wondering, you could check it out, as well as all the other people who have started their iD Log!

Oh cool beans! I don't feel like a old lady anymore! :p Oh awesome! I'm actually planning on pre-ordering the 15th anniversary edition they are releasing the end of November. Haven't decided yet...I just know it has to be. PURPLE :p

Oh cool beans! I don't feel like a old lady anymore! :p Oh awesome! I'm actually planning on pre-ordering the 15th anniversary edition they are releasing the end of November. Haven't decided yet...I just know it has to be. PURPLE :p
Haha, that is awesome :) I could have waited, I suppose, but I know that it would have been god-awfully expensive and I am not willing to wait to pay the other arm and a leg for it. So I've ordered a yellow iD L. I can't wait!!

We're some of the old fogeys around here, aye :p

Welcome! I am also 23 :p

I just got an ID L, I didn't even realize there was an anniversary edition until afterwards!

It is super fun, I'd definitely recommend it. See ya around! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back