Wow its my lucky day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
So a few days before I go away to New Hampshire I order a milky blue with pink polka dots tama version 2 from amazon.com. We had a our mail held at the post office while we were gone and we came back and they claimed there was no such package and it said on amazon it arrived at the post office. So we tell amazon we get all our money back and my mum takes me to toysrus to get a color i didnt really want its the white with lifesavers one but its cute. Also we filed a complaint on USPS. com and they actually went inthe next day and found my package and sent it to me next day! So I have a free tamagotchi!!!! I thought it was wicked cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was so sad that they lost my tama because i waited all week while i was in NH for it and I come back and they cant find it?! Its like wow ....I hate the post office.

oooh your so lucky...i wish something like that would happen to me...unfortuanately both of my tamas have been broken so i dont have any...pm me with any questions...

Wow! Lucky, I want another tama :huh: I'm going through my second set of tamas, my 3rd and 4th. (Same ones I had yesterday :angry: )

I have a version 2 tama and i got a rare costume this morning it's a bunny rabbit costume but i am not an adult yet so i have t o ait to use is there any way i can speed up the process of turning into an adult?? thanx Happy Tama :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back