WoW My School Got Everyone Sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Molie That Is Nuts o_O!! Omg i hope everyone is Ok :/ thats just horrible! did any adults do anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh, that sucks. You should have your principal talk to this vendor and sue him or something. xP

If I was at your school, I would be huddled in a corner crying, covering my ears and my eyes closed. I can't stand throwup. I have some kind of disorder that makes me start panicking and my heart starts beating really fast. Then the image of the vomit is stuck in my head 24/7 and doesn't go away. x.x'

I Haven't thrown up since about 5 years ago... lucky me I guess. :]

I really do hope you and your school gets better; Education is important and I really hope this doesn't go on for long so you can get back to your studies.

i think he put some drugs or something in there that or the drinks were expired was it like milk or soda

Whoa ^_^

That's why you should never take food from strangers!

Well if the vendor was inside the school, then everyone must have thought it was okay because the school would not let people with food poisoned drinks come in the school if they knew. I was just a horrible mistake.

But I don't know why the school would do that in the first place anyways, randomly letting a strange drink vendor into a school of 1500 kids..

UrITchi has a point. how can u tell i u have food poisoning when they just give it to u.

[SIZE=28pt]What a blatant lie.[/SIZE]
Sure, the person could've been lying. But what kind of benefit would that serve this person? Absolutely none. So obvoiusly the person wouldn't lie.

I feel sorry for all those kids. We learn from our mistakes, though. These students at our school were serving cookies so I took one... and it was made with ham and garlic! I spat it out instantly.

This all reminds me of the salmonella outbreak at my middle school. It was one day in February when I was in the 8th grade and I decided to get some frozen yogurt at lunch. The frozen yogurt at our school had a reputation for being the best item on the school menu. Anyway, several other kids and I got salmonella poisoning from eating the frozen yogurt. Apparently it was cross-contamination that did it. No matter the cause, I was still home from school for three days puking my guts out. Now I don't trust school food anymore, but perhaps that's a little intense.

Hey...there is a chance for this to happen. It could happen to any school that has a staff that lets some random vendor give out free drinks. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it's impossible. I hope you get better Gymcutie95....although your school staff was not doing the right thing by letting some random vendor come into your school and put something weird in your drink to make 500 students puke and pass out. Now they will know to never let some random vendor come into the school, since it could be dangerous. I won't be surprised if the school gets sued for that.
The school wouldn't get sued. The vendor who gave out the drinks would. The school is only responsible for letter the vendor in, not what he served. Although you'd think the staff would have tried the drinks before giving it to the students e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back