Wow this is wierd...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULiiExo

Reaction score
You know the bump game on the tamagotchi v2? Well I don't know why, but my pet ALWAYS looses to an itchigotchi! I mean ALWAYS! I was doing well and the itchigotchi came, I got full bar and i still lost. And my tama was very heavy too! I feel like this is a curse!

Does this happen to you? :angry: :wub: :angry:

Mine always (no matter what tama i have) seems to lose to Hinatchis and Ufotchis. Weird. :angry:

I know how you feel mine ALWAYS seems to lose to a ringotchi. No matter what tama I have! Once a had a Masktchi @ 55 lbs. and lost to a ringotchi. ARGH! (At least that's what I think they're called... you know, the apple guys) It's very annoying!!! :wub: :angry: :angry:

I know how you feel mine ALWAYS seems to lose to a ringotchi. No matter what tama I have! Once a had a Masktchi @ 55 lbs. and lost to a ringotchi. ARGH! (At least that's what I think they're called... you know, the apple guys) It's very annoying!!! :wub: :angry: :angry:
Wow!

I have currently have a ringotchi!!

and it's loosing to itchigotchis!

Maybe all tamagotchis have their weaknesses?

Yep - but I always feel like I'm losing to Yu-fotchis and started to hate seeing them float onto the Bump screen....(although yesterday I lost in the 7th Round to an Oniotchi....I was furious!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

The goal of this game is to keep the ball up by bumping the ball with the B button. Every time you bump the ball, the more points you get.

Tip: After hitting every ball go to the center to increase your chance of getting the ball!

The goal of this game is to keep the ball up by bumping the ball with the B button. Every time you bump the ball, the more points you get.
Tip: After hitting every ball go to the center to increase your chance of getting the ball!
Err, actually, that would be Heading. :furawatchi:

I always seem to lose to Hitodetchis. Well, almost always. :furawatchi:

Aaaah. I see :furawatchi:
I always seem to get beaten by a Kinakamotchi.
OOPS! Sorry!! I thought u meant heading game xP

The goal of the game is to "bump" the opponent out!

And win!

Tip: Make your tamagotchi VERY heavy! Like up to 99 lb. and it'll win!

I had a hitodetchi get to round 5 at like 17 pounds, and I even pwned the Yu-fochi, but then a Otokitchi came and put a stop to my fun. B)

I won the bunmp game 3 times in a row!!!! it was soo awesome till i lost to a :angry: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back