wow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it depends on what version of tama you have. If you have a v3, nothing will happen. If you have a v4 or v4.5, you will see a close up of your current tama. This is especially useful if you are trying to diagnose the species of tama you have.

If you punch the c button 3 times in the shop, the shopkeeper will act surprised, and then you'll be able to enter the codes, to ced the cd, phone, love potion etc.

If you press the c button when your tamagotchi is on screen, you'll get a close up of the tamagotchi. ;)

If it's a baby it wont do anything, if it's a toddler it'll just do a little dance.

i have never done this before. what does it mean when you hit the c button 3 times?
[SIZE=10pt] That just gives you a close up :huh: its not so much hitting it 3 times as holding it down[/SIZE]

If you punch the c button 3 times in the shop, the shopkeeper will act surprised, and then you'll be able to enter the codes, to ced the cd, phone, love potion etc.
Thats the A button :p

Yes, it only gives a close-up of your tamagotchi.

~Puma

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the A button ;)
Yes, it only gives a close-up of your tamagotchi.

~Puma
Yeah, I just realised that now! xD;

Yeah, press the A button 3 times on te shop keeper, the other thing just gives you a close up, as I said before.

My Toddler does a little jig :lol: Lol I mean dance, but jig sounds funky! xD

Otherwise, like others have rightly said, it will give you a close up of your Tama!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

[SIZE=8pt]If it's a v4 or a v4.5 then if you press the 'c' button then it will come up close to the screen (if it's an adult) or do a little dance (child). If it's a v3 then it won't do anything[/SIZE]

Hope I helped!

~*SF*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back