Wow.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*CjPirate*

Reaction score
OK, so you know those bug zapping thingys? Well I found a fly murdered it with it then for fun I squished it and it turns out the bug was pregnant O.O. Little maggots started coming ourt of it's belly and I took hem outside.

Pretty cool huh?

Oh! You just made me realize something about nasty water bugs. Is that why whenever I kill water bugs small little roaches come out? If so, argh. I hate when that happens. It looks so nasty. :p

Pretty typical huh?

That happened to me once kind of xD

There was this huge spider so my cousin squished it with a sandal, and all these babies cam scattering out O_-

OK, so you know those bug zapping thingys? Well I found a fly murdered it with it then for fun I squished it and it turns out the bug was pregnant O.O. Little maggots started coming ourt of it's belly and I took hem outside.
Pretty cool huh?
WTF.

Actually, That happened to me before, except with spiders and junk.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Eek. O.O

No, never happened to me.. Apparently, I've never tried to touch a bug. xD. I'd always let my mom squish bugs for me.

Soo.. Never seen, never want to see o.o;

HAH! When I was at camp we were fishing and my friend caught a fish. She decided to step on it. She stepped on it and a bunch of baby fishies came out. We threw the babies in but then used the mom as bait. xD

HAH! When I was at camp we were fishing and my friend caught a fish. She decided to step on it. She stepped on it and a bunch of baby fishies came out. We threw the babies in but then used the mom as bait. xD
that's not disgusting, it's interesting. :eek:

imagine someone stepping on you when you're pregnant... ouch. XD

Err. I hate bugs, so that's gross for me xD Once, I zapped a fly like 2489237418923647 times because it wouldn't die xD

imagine someone stepping on you when you're pregnant... ouch. XD
And the baby comes out, xD.

Anyways, that's extreeeme. You should have taken photos! ;p

gross.

oh know. its stuck in my brain!!! argh.!

oh no. i need to stop imagining it.

get out of my brain.

yuck. i dont want that to happen to me.

XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back