WOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeakk

Reaction score
hey guys...just joined at exactly 7:36 pm in Australia and i had my 3 little witnesses to show it haha my v5 was nex to me...um just wondering how i do the main things like posting, and any other important things...oh and any one who wants to add me plz reply!!!! :wacko: :D

Welcome to TamaTalk !

You know what? The User's Guide to TamaTalk is great for this kinda stuff. It's all in there- the rules, Karma guidelines, etc. ^w^

There should be a blue box called "Fast Reply" once you scroll down to the very bottom of a page, you see it? That's the reply box.

There is also an alternative to using Fast Reply, called "Add Reply" ( a dark blue button in case you can't see it ).

They're the same thing; Fast Reply is just easier, and it's quicker. :)

I like adding people, so.. I'll add you ! If you don't mind. ^w^

+' timestamp='1288701526' post='3033616']Welcome to TamaTalk !

You know what? The User's Guide to TamaTalk is great for this kinda stuff. It's all in there- the rules, Karma guidelines, etc. ^w^

There should be a blue box called "Fast Reply" once you scroll down to the very bottom of a page, you see it? That's the reply box.

There is also an alternative to using Fast Reply, called "Add Reply" ( a dark blue button in case you can't see it ).

They're the same thing; Fast Reply is just easier, and it's quicker. :)

I like adding people, so.. I'll add you ! If you don't mind. ^w^
Thanks so much you guys are epic!! :D :wacko:

Welcome to tamatalk! I'll add you too :p
Thankyou 4 adding me...before i joined i went on my fone and sometimes saw ur profile picture while i read forums ahaha thanks for adding me....U are also epic!!1!!!!1!!!! :D :wacko:

Latest posts

Back