Writing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now at 14000 :D so proud...

has anyone tried to write sci fi or realistic fiction?

Now at 14000 :D so proud...has anyone tried to write sci fi or realistic fiction?
No not sci-fi but I like writing realistic animal books (realistic but fiction) but occasionlty I sneak in a part that can't really happen in real life (like seal killing a sealer XD). And 14000 pages??? WOW ;)

Does anyone write animal books here?

Me?

I love writing. I mostly write Fantasy and Sci-Fi. My longest story is around 37 pages and still going.

No not sci-fi but I like writing realistic animal books (realistic but fiction) but occasionlty I sneak in a part that can't really happen in real life (like seal killing a sealer XD). And 14000 pages??? WOW ;) Does anyone write animal books here?
LOL, I meant words...that might be going overboard B)

@Zoria: 1) love the username 2)I write fantasy...could never do sci fi.

The longest thing I've written was 50 pages, but I usually only write songs and poetry.

I love writing though, it takes me to a place where I can be who I want and write whatever makes me feel good.

I vent through writing.

The longest thing I've written was 50 pages, but I usually only write songs and poetry.I love writing though, it takes me to a place where I can be who I want and write whatever makes me feel good.

I vent through writing.
YES!!!! if a story of mine is bitterly angry...it's because I was mad ;)

Latest posts

Back