Wrong adress

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
You see I bought a Tamagotchi off of Toysrus but put the wrong adress!!!!! What will happen now? Will I never get it? I need to know about the mail system. Please I'm going crazy. :furawatchi: If you know please post!

Wrong address??? (Not sure how you give the wrong address ...)

Well... Toys R Us will deliver it to the address you gave them of course :furawatchi:

Will you ever get it?

Not unless you contact Toys R Us and give them a different address - or contact the ppl at the address you gave them and tell them that you want your Tama back :kuribotchi:

Actually, if you're a child - you should get your parents or responsible adult to do the contacting :ichigotchi:

In fact, if you're a child, I don't understand why your parents or responsible adult let you order something on line and give the wrong address.... LOL

Sorry - I don't want to sound mean ... but it just sounds a little crazy that is all :furawatchi:

Well let me explain my parents let me order something but as I am I never look over things so typo. instead of 193 I did 194. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :furawatchi:

Well let me explain my parents let me order something but as I am I never look over things so typo. instead of 193 I did 194. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :blink:
OK - that's easy then

Tell your parents. You can get them to cancel the order and then re-new it with the correct address.

If you can't cancel it, then get them to print off the order and go speak to #194 (with your parents). I am sure if you try to explain what happened the people at #194 will understand.

If you live at house number 193 and you ordered it to house 194 then you can just go to them (because they must live next to you) And tell them what happened. Then if they haven't gotten the tama yet you can just tell them to bring it to you when it arrives! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back