WRONG NAME ??? READ THIS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meef

Reaction score
My neice has a Tamagotchi connexion and i have 2. I decided to connect mine with hers......hers is called Sammy.

After we had connected, i went to look at my "friends list" where i discovered that my neice's Tamagotchis' name was Sammp????? It was still "Sammy" on her screen but a clear spelling mistake on mine lol. Is this a minor problem or something that has never happened before to any of you guys???

Try deleting then interacting, as Mondo said.

Oh, AND THANKS FOR USING CAPITALS ON THE SUBJECT :D

My neice has a Tamagotchi connexion and i have 2. I decided to connect mine with hers......hers is called Sammy.After we had connected, i went to look at my "friends list" where i discovered that my neice's Tamagotchis' name was Sammp????? It was still "Sammy" on her screen but a clear spelling mistake on mine lol. Is this a minor problem or something that has never happened before to any of you guys???
She named it Sammy?What? She probably made a mistakeand reseted it or you looked at the wrong friend on your friend list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back