Wrong shell design

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
Well another bad experience with ebay, I got the right version of tamagotchi, but not the right shell. I'm not having the best luck with ebay, didn't get my other tama I ordered and now this one. Could I send the one I got for the one I actually bought?

Contact the seller and tell them about the mistake. You should be able to send the Tamagotchi back and they will send you the correct shell design. Some generous sellers might send you the correct item and let you keep the other one.

Contact the seller and tell them about the mistake. You should be able to send the Tamagotchi back and they will send you the correct shell design. Some generous sellers might send you the correct item and let you keep the other one.
I don't know if this seller is the most generous, I asked him for the tracking number multiple times, he never gave it to me, I had to wait for canadapost to send it to me, I sent him a message saying how I wasn't a happy customer and he still hasn't respond, he should send the right she'll design for free, that'd make me super happy :D

Well I think the item has to be defective for you to have a chance to keep the old one. Max they might do is free returning shipping and or free shipping (coming to you). It depends the seller's personality, I think.

I don't know if this seller is the most generous, I asked him for the tracking number multiple times, he never gave it to me, I had to wait for canadapost to send it to me, I sent him a message saying how I wasn't a happy customer and he still hasn't respond, he should send the right she'll design for free, that'd make me super happy :D
If after a certain time, the seller doesn't respond, contact eBay, they have the customer protect policy, and depending on what eBay says leave a negative feedback, but remember to be patient, don't leave yet, you might or might not make the situation worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back