Wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Reaction score
Ok, Im a 13 year old 6th grader. (Dont ask)

Me and my love held hands in music. Is that wrong?

Nope, my boyfriend, before we were dating, and we put our arms around each other :furawatchi: It was this year! I am 13, same AGE as you.

It is only wrong if you didn't want to do it. :furawatchi:

Assuming you wanted to, then there isn't an issue. Only you can decide what you do is right or wrong. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I wanted to. xD

Anyway, thanks guys. This made me feel alot better ^^

It's not wrong to hold hands with him. But if you where ment to be doing something or listening to the teacher it is in a way wrong, because it isn't very polite to hold his hand whilst the teacher is trying to explain to you what to do. But if it was in a normal situation it isn't wrong at all :p .

It's not wrong, unless you guys aren't official boyfriend/girlfriend. Actually, anyone can hold hands. But, it's usually boyfriend/girlfriend business.

13 is when you start to have a crush..get a boyfriend/girlfriend..and yes. Kissing should wait until 14 or 15, though ;)

Really? You mean like the romantic kiss? Oh yes..kids these days kiss when they are in Pre-K or Preschool.

A real kiss is not kissing one of your siblings- did you kiss one of your siblings, Jinx3295?

no, lol it wasn't my sibling... but it was just alittle peck on the lips, nothing.

only one time, hah it was so funny... with this kid Ronald who was in my class... but then a week later he accidently hurt me with a stick ;_;

it was only once... but i haven't kissed ever since, I'm 12 and don't intend on it for a while

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Im a 13 year old 6th grader. (Dont ask)
Me and my love held hands in music. Is that wrong?
[SIZE=8pt]No, it's not wrong at all! If you both like eath other, then go for it![/SIZE]

It doesn't matter what we think. Whatever you think is right is right. :p

I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16, so it would be wrong for me to be in a romantic relationship with a guy. The "rules" might be different for you. ;)

ew...I just realized I wrote "me and my love"

1. it should be my love and I

2. scratch all that, it sounds canny 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back