WTF I'M SCARED!If not from ohio just comment pleas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceilidh

Reaction score
Ted Strickedland just said someone found out all social secrety #'s for peole that work for the state!

My dad,grandma and friend jill all work for the state and now i'm super scared

I can't find anything on Google about this. I think it is a Hoax, even if I like if Florida. I doubt someone would actually be so stupid to take 1,000,000+ People's Social Security numbers

Ouch o.o Atleast it doesnt have your Personal info. But whoever stole it is going to have Major Jail time

Ouch o.o Atleast it doesnt have your Personal info. But whoever stole it is going to have Major Jail time
Ummmm. Social Sucerity (sp?) is a personal thing! It holds all your information! Ummmm... but no I am from ohio and have heard nothing about it!

Social security? That's pretty major.

If that many people got their s.s. numbers stolen, you should be ok because the word is out and they know who took them. The government/police will take care of it. It would be worse if they didn't know who it was and/or no one knew about it.

Don't frett over it- you can't do anything anyways. It should be cleared up pretty quick. :]

Once your social security number is stolen, your identity is basically stolen too.

The primary purpose for social security numbers is to track people for taxation purposes. That means, if somebody else gets your social security number, they can say that they are you. That's why on the old MSN, it says not to give out your social security number.

Read more here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back