WTF - Odd Contest Score

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's true, trust me. I got a score of 6780 on Gotchi King Family for the Concert (max score) then I got 3 votes, all from myself, and on my TamaTown profile, despite my thinking even 1000th place would be lucky, I find this unexpected top 100 score! I ALSO find that CD upgrade to 3rd Super Gold that I have been waiting for for about a year! Did that Concert score really have that kind of effect?

I haven't done contests in a long time, but I tend to see that when I get top score, I get around 30th. It's even better if I have a higher rank CD, more people see it and want to vote for it that way.

Tamatown's jacked up. I dont know if getting a perfect score performing for the king affects anything because he says he'll vote for you but he doesnt...Well that's lucky for you though :) . My sister's highest place in a competition was like 40th and her CD went from like 5th silver to 3rd gold overnight and I'm still stuck at 5th silverrrrr :( :( :(

I don't find that as so weird. It just tells the skills of other players who joined to the contest. You can easily get in top 100 with 3 votes but I guess that you did the judges pretty well then? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back