wut do u think?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wut do u think bout the tama charecters?

• thr cute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they should make diff kinds

• thr ugly

• i like a couple

• i dont really care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamogurl70

Reaction score
i think they should keep some, but get rid of some. like the one that looks like a whale.

I assume you're talking about the newer characters? Some of them are okay, some I don't like. I don't like how Bandai got a bit lazy when thinking up names. Like how they made Furawatchi into Leaftchi. Or how in the DS game it was Violetchi.

I like Kurokotchi. He's the first character I've had on my V3. He has a baby with him now. ^.^

Mines a Mametchi.

The Matchmaker should come soon.

I agree with you, sweet kandi. They changed Furawatchi way too much.

The new ones are just a different color. Woopdey doo...

I think they should make tamagotchis that are colors.. instead of black and white..

I think they should make tamagotchis that are colors.. instead of black and white..
Well, they do have Red Pixel Tamagotchis.

But it's impossible to put color on the inside of the pixels.

Besides, that would take ALOT of batterys if they did.

wuts the ones name, that whenb its an adult, its looks like an oval (sorta) but its got like rumples on the bottom, i think its supposed to be a whale. does ne one no the name of that?

I think the new characters are uglier than the other ones. Bandai got lazy making them and naming them.

`Jade

I think the new characters are uglier than the other ones. Bandai got lazy making them and naming them.
`Jade
Agreed.

Making them: Most of the new V3 characters are from Keitai and Entama. Also, they took out a lot of V2 characters. Some new characters that aren't from Keitai and Entama are from Mesutch and Osutch.

Naming them: Some are just a word and then "tchi". For instance, Leaftchi? Wooltchi? Masktchi? My gosh, I can't believe they treat us like we're six! :huh:

Also, please do not bump topics up. :-\

`Jade
-nod-

My favorite characters are the ones from morino, ocean, osu/mesu etc. I was so happy that they included one of the morino charas in the v4 ^____^ Most of the good characters are from osu/ mesu, too.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I think they're cute, but I personally dislike the English names for the characters because, like most Japanese people seem to...

I don't pronounce the final "I" in "Tamagotchi!"

So try, if you will, to pronounce the following:

Maidtch

Leaftch

Whaletch

Masktch

And some characters have lost the meanings in their names. For example, "Shima" means stripe, but now it's changed from Shimashimatchi to Simasimatchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back