wut is a ura?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean a UraTama character? I take it you have a V4.5? The Ura characters aren't holding anything; I believe they have wings! Neat, huh? :)
Actually the Uras can have a tail, or wings or some weird head thing that looks like theyve been hit in the head and now have a bump. Its not just wings.

A little background first. On November 23, 2005, Bandai released the Japanese Tamagotchi model called the EnTama. The English-language model Connection V4 is somewhat similar to the EnTama. On July 22, 2006, Bandai released the Japanese Tamagotchi model called the UraTama. Compared to the EnTama, the UraTama is very similar, except the characters are very strange versions of those on the EnTama. The English-language model Connection v4.5 is somewhat similar to the UraTama.

"Ura" generally means the other side / the dark side / the opposite side / the back side. In the case of the UraTama, "Ura" means the inside. The EnTama characters live on the surface of Tamagotchi Planet. UraTama characters live inside Tamagotchi Planet. In the opening scene of an UraTama character's visit to the UraTama Town web page, you can see her/him going into Tamagotchi Planet's mouth.

Compared to their EnTama (& V4) counter-parts, UraTama (& V4.5) characters may have wings, tails, or horns.

Good question! and Good awnser Binary! i thought the same thing when i first saw the ura tamas i dont think they hold anything, but they sometimes have: a tail, wings, hat, and some other things! and they are the main characters on Tama V4.5 coz they are the eisiest to get! and they have put Mamechi,kuchipatchi and Gozaruchi in the universal section :D :huh: :huh: :eek:

I dont have a V4.5 yet but im gettin one soon!

hope i helped! :lol:

:( :D :( :( ok thank but to me they still look like they are holding a knife and smirking!

PS i hav a ura young memetchi and it has wings and horns

Horns i didn't know that let me check........it does have hair but no horns :D and i don't see any knife at all! :(

Hope i helped and have a great tama day! :(

Ura tamas live in the tama planet, not outside it and some of them have horns, tails or wings. The V4 was like the japanise tama Entama and V4.5 was made like the Japanese UraTama even the beginning of the UrTama you see UraMametchi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back