Wycca's tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mushra and Sago left and I named the babies Uni and Fawks but they somehow died so now I start over. I know have two boys lucky and rex.

Forgot to menction in the last post Lucky and rex are now ichigotchis.

My computer have something wroung with it so I havn't been able to write in a while so I'll fill you in on what's happened so far. Lucky and Rex changed into Mamechis and they both mated with Tarakotchis and had baby boys.

Sorry I havn't updated in a couple days. Lucky and Rex left and I named their sons Inu and yasha. Right now their Young Mimitchis but I dought I will get a mimitchi because I will need to leave them on pause while I'm at the city pool

I was right about not being able to get mimitchis because Inu and Yasha changed into memitchis earlier today.

Inu and Yasha mated last night when the matchmaker came Inu mated with a gozitchi and had a baby girl. Yasha mated with a maskitchi and also had a baby girl.

I've had some computer problems so I havn't been able to write. Inu and Yasha left and I named their daughters Sango and kilala they first turned into muritchis and are now that teen that looks like it has fire for hair I forgot the name.

Sango and Kilala changed into adults today sango became a mamitchi and Kilala became a hanitchi

Latest posts

Back