x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janna's joining =D

Thanks :3 I quite like my name, too. Mainly because noone else I know has it xD

"Same here," Brandon chuckled, his English accent incredibly obvious as it usually was after talking to most people who lived here. "I'm Brandon. I guess it's good ro finally know a few people who aren't over the age of seventy." He laughed a little.

DFHSDHGSDFHAIEKF. I had a nice, long profile that just got deleted because Madison put her nose against the mousepad and highlighted everything right as I happened to hit backspace to correct a spelling error. -dies-

Name: Adelaide Mace.

Looks: Adelaide sports chocolate brown hair falling in almost string-like waves to about the very middle of her ribcage. Her eyes, also a deep brown color that very nearly causes her pupils to go unseen altogether, stand out well against her light skin - a bit pallid, in fact, aside from what looks like a permanent, light pink blush dusted across her cheeks. As for her figure, she undeniably lacks in both curves and bust. She stands at about 5'2", average for her age, and although she takes mostly after her father, she does have natural beauty.

Personality: Adelaide.. You might be surprised with her personality. Upon looking at her, you would most likely expect a quiet, modest girl. Her smile is alluring. Her personality, however, is not so alluring. She's not afraid to speak her mind, regardless of the situation. But, although it might seem like it at times, she's not necessarily a rude girl. Just loud. She can be fun, nice to be around, if you don't mind her obnoxious behavior.

Background: Adelaide actually had a rather normal childhood, in her opinion. She was an.. Odd child. Her mother left them when she was about six years-old, but it didn't ever seem to bother her much. It only caused her to grow closer to her father. After her mother left they moved to various apartment complexes, though they didn't always live in the big city. Sometimes they visited distant family members in places like Ivory Bridges - small towns, the kind of place where a string of serial murders are bound to happen. She was never fond of it, but she survived, of course. And she would surely cope with this, too.

Family: Like I said, her mother left them years ago, leaving both her and her younger brother, Rian, who was now going on eight years-old, with their father. Without her, they grew into a very close-knit family. And, at the moment, they're staying with her Aunt Camille and her husband, Andrew, also with a cousin on the way.

Crush: Eh.

Other: It's really only for certain people, but she lets some call her Addie. These people include her father, brother, aunt, and a few others back home. Her last home, anyway.

Edit, because I was in a hurry to post it out of paranoia [hardy har har..]: This isn't quite as long, or as good as the one I had originally typed out, sorry. D: If there's anything that I forgot about I might come back and fix it, or just mention it later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it. But the problem was, all it brought back was the letter 's'. xD

Adelaide was, at the moment, stomping out of the new house while complaining - loudly - to herself, seeing as none of her family members seemed willing to listen. As she crossed the lawn, she glanced back. "Ivory Bridges.. What kind of name is that for a town, anyway?!" She yelled, turning and storming away from the house childishly. She walked only a few blocks away from the house before she sat down on the curb with her arms crossed, elbows resting on her knees as she continued mutternig to herself.

Shilo was actually quite pleased with this chain of events. Their father had never been her favorite person, and she had never been a city girl. She hated listening to the cars pass as she was trying to sleep, or being honked at while passing the street.

Marin, on the other hand, was going absolutely mad. The only thing that got him to bed at night was watching the city lights flash as he fell asleep, and now all there was to look at was the light behind the curtain of the neighbor's house. He hadn't slept in a day and a half, but it felt like a year. And not only that, but he was in a house with three girls, and he was yet to meet another boy in this blasted neighborhood.

"So, the farmer's market is up three blocks, and then to the right. . . " Said Shilo, holding up her shopping list against the light to see it better. She nearly walked into one of the few light poles in Ivory Bridges. Marin trailed along behind her --- They had left Iris at home, she had to study. Marin already knew this neighborhood like the back of his hand. They'd been here a month, but it was small, and if you dropped him on the border of the state he'd be able to find his way back to his house. He glanced at the street sign, they were at Ivory street and Bridge parkway. Wasn't that just too convenient?

JANNA! :)

-attack-

"How long have you been here?" Avery asked, unable to think of anything better to say "Because, this can't be a completely deserted, run down, ghost town." You could hear the frustration in her voice.

Hayden nodded in agreement. "It doesn't look that exciting for sure. It's too quiet."

"Yeah. Upper East Side, Manhattan." Avery nodded "Where are you from?"

Ack. Thanks. O:

I love your pictures as well. Especially your avvie. Ahaha...

"West End? Really?" Avery asked "I used to go to Broadway shows all the time. Isn't West End supposed to be just as good?"

Haha, thanks :3

I still feel outshone in the pictures forum sometimes. Alice is the one that gets me; people shouldn't be allowed to be that pretty xDD

"Well, I suppose so, yes. Apart from the fact that it's been difficult to get past the repetitive showings of Cats and Phantom of the Opera, there are some really great shows." He smiled.

Wait--Alice is the one with the orange-red hair? Because then she's gorgeous. O:

But haa. I know what you mean. Everyone's like so pretty--it's unfair.

"I'd have to say I love Wicked. And Avenue Q. That's funny." Avery nodded.

Hayden just kind of rolled his eyes--his sister was talking about theatre, and that had never interested him.

Yes, that's Alice xD

Everyone was saying how gorgeous she was, so I looked for her pictures and was actually shocked by them xDD

I need to put some new pics up, I just had my hair cut :3

"Wicked was great," he agreed. On the contrary, Brandon was very interested in theatre-- or anything creative, really. "People can say what they like, but I'm a fan of The Lion King. Also there's Chicago, and Mamma Mia. Too many."

Gosh--I live for haircuts. They're so much fun. Except my last hair cut was a failure.

Have to eat dinner. O:

"Listen, Ave. I'm gonna go get my room set up." Hayden said, seeing as this conversation was obviously not one for him.

His sister had completely ignored him.

"I love The Lion King. And Bye Bye Birdie. And Spamalot." Avery continued.

The annoying thing about mine is that it grows so quickly.. :S

Haha, me too. See you in a bit :3

Brandon said a quick goodbye to Haydem before continuing his conversation with Avery. "Ah, Spamalot. I love that one, too," he chuckled. "So I guess you share my love for theatre?"

Mine grows pretty fast, untill it reaches a certain length and then it's painfully slow. Like my bangs, they reach my nose and then like refuse to grow.

Mm. I'm back, but I'm gonna shower now, seeing as I've been in bed since morning...

Avery nodded "You could say that. I've always loved it. I was in every show back home. But I don't even know the local high school has a good theatre program."

Mine just grows.. And grows... And Grows.. It's scary xD

Okiedokie =]

"I actually usually used to help out with the behind the scenes stuff, rather than take part in the actual show. I'm not sure why.. I guess I'm just more for the music, so I did the sound, and helped the cast practise for their songs, things like that." He said. "I'm more of a music artist than a musical theatre performer."

Mmkay--back.

Now I'm imagining Rapunzel--she was the one with the super long hair, right?

Avery nodded. "I get that...but I don't know. I guess I've always loved the feeling of being on stage. It's exhilarating. I can't feel the same anywhere else."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back