X Factor 2010?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah8

Reaction score
Okay, so after the shock of the judges houses and who got through, the finals are starting next week. And believe me, I'm so excited. Does anyone watch it? In my opinion, I was shocked when Gamu didn't get through, yet Katie did and she cried through her song. Also, Cher totally messed up, so bang goes her chances in the live finals. I think that's a real shame, as I liked Cher but she's getting bad reports so far. Here are the finalists, and who's watching next Saturday?

GROUPS-F.Y.D (they'll be gone soon), Belle Amie (My favourite group in X factor), 1 Direction (good looking boys but not the best at singing).

GIRLS-Katie Waissel (She was a bad choice), Cher Lloyd (Poor Cher. I hope she's better by the finals, or she will mess up!), and Rebecca Ferguson. (She was great too! And she didn't mess up, which makes her the one that actually deserves to be in the finals.)

BOYS-Aiden Grimshaw (He'll go soon), Nicolo Festa (Don't like him) and Matt Cradle (He'll go far, he was great!)

Overs-Mary Bryne (New Susan Boyle? I don't think she'll do that well, compared to the younger ones), Storm Lee (he's good but he's got no chance seeing Simon is so against him) and John Adeyle (who's he? Bin him, I can't even remember him!)

What do you think of the finalists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back