.::[x] starry night [x]::.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzie

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]This is a reference log for my Connection V3 - the dark blue color with the yellow star/constellation patterned shell. Thus the title, "Starry Night." Each generation of Tamagotchi raised will be logged in a separate post.[/SIZE]

generation one evolution

stage 1 Teletchi (boy) ][ Meticulous care ][ Training 0

stage 2 Tamatchi ][ Meticulous care ][ Training 3

stage 3 Young Mametchi ][ Meticulous care ][ Training 6

stage 4 Mametchi ][ (current)

animations observed

Young Mametchi

6:30 PM - Takes a bath

Mametchi

9:30 AM - Coffee

11:30 AM - Marches up to screen; smiles

1:30 PM - Marches up to screen; smiles

3:30 PM - Sings; bouncing musical note

4:00 PM - Marches up to screen; smiles

6:30 PM - Takes a bath

7:30 PM - Coffee...? At 7? Crazy tamagotchi.

personal notes

tuesday, october 17th

Today I began keeping a log. Tami, that is, my Mametchi, is already asleep. I accidentally left him at home while I went out for two and a half hours, and for the first time since I began caring for him, I let one of his meters (Happiness) drop to two empty hearts. Luckily he's already an adult, and one of the healthy characters at that, so this doesn't affect him much. His animations amuse me - I'll bet he has more than the two that I've already observed.[/color]

tuesday, october 17th

Tami came with me everywhere today, and I got a chance to glimpse a few more of his animations. To my dismay, the majority of them seem to be the one where he walks up to the screen and grins. I was surprised to see one occur on the hour, though - all the animations I'd observed before occured on half hours. Oh well. He'll turn 6 years old tomorrow when he wakes up (technically tonight at 9:37, but he doesn't seem to age while he's sleeping) so I hope to see the Matchmaker tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Ah well. So much for my orderliness. Turns out you can't keep editing posts forever, which is strange, because to my knowledge you can on other Invision boards. Sigh...[/SIZE]

thursday, october 19th

Today I had surgery at 7 effing 30 in the morning, an hour before Tami wakes up. I knew I wasn't going to be there for him when he awoke, so I taught my mother how to work the buttons and feed him and all. I'm not sure what she did, because when he'd gone to sleep the night before he was at his base weight, 30, and when I got him back this morning he was at 36 pounds, but his meters were full and there was no poop on the screen. Good going, mom!

I also verified today that most of the animations occur on a schedule, and not by coincidence. The coffee drinking always occurs at 9:30 AM and 7:30 PM, and bath-taking always occurs at 6:30 PM. The others, while they seem to be constant, may just be filler animations that happen on hours and half hours, since they repeat so often.

I feel like I took generally bad care of poor Tami today. While I never let his meters drop below one empty heart, or left poop on his screen for too long, I didn't take care of his issues within the crucial 15 minutes required to keep his hidden stats up. I wonder if this actually matters, during the adult stage? I already effed up his discipline (it's at 6/10, pretty low for a fully matured tama adult) which will affect his offspring, and I wonder if poor care during the adult stage effects offspring too. Oh well. I was watching movies and generally being drugged up on hydrocodone that my surgeon prescribed me.

Tami was 6 years old when he woke up this morning, but the Matchmaker didn't come. Maybe tomorrow, Tami, maybe tomorrow...

friday, october 20th

Tami got a visit from the matchmaker today! She came at 10:30 AM, right as I was supposed to take my cat to the vet. I had to think quick, because I didn't really have too much time to ponder the question or look up stuff on TamaTalk about the Matchmaker, so in a split-second decision I clicked "yes" for a mating between my sweet mametchi and a dorotchi (the ghostie!). Hopefully the species of the parents DOES affect the offspring, because I wouldn't mind having a dorotchi at all. n_n

So there were fireworks and all (ah, so that's how babies are made! Thanks Bandai, it's all so clear now!) and after the regular screen came back on there was a little black blob and no mother to be seen. So that's how it is, eh? The mother pops one out and splits? So much for "matchmaking," it sounds more like "shotgun wedding," followed by "hasty divorce," to me. I hope the dorotchi doesn't come back in a couple of days and demand joint custody. What a ghost ho!

For some reason, the combined mametchi + teletchi = more poop. Lots more poop. Practically every time I look at the screen, there's a poop. And get this, it's no ordinary poop -- it's actually smaller than the regular kind! Like it's missing a whole row of pixels because it has to get squished into the screen beside not one but two tamagotchis, so it's a mini poo! I thought that was funny. Maybe baby tamas just have smaller poops, I dunno. I don't remember.

The teletchi's a boy, by the way. Another boy. Well, good, I like boys. And it's not like the tamagotchi's gender really matters at all in the slightest. Tami seems to like him... I mean, I can tell by the way he feeds the little blob. Daddy Tami just does a bunch of pelvic thrusts while the teletchi opens and closes its mouth. Kinda disturbingly sexual. Oh well, there's sexual abuse in 1 out of every 4 American households, so I should have been prepared for the eventuality that Tami would be a pervert. I thought I'd raised him better, but... oh, wait, no. Only 6 discipline bars. Makes total sense.

I've raised a child molester! x_x

[SIZE=10pt]ATTN: EVERYONE[/SIZE]

DON'T EFFING POST IN MY LOG!!

Kthxbai.

generation two evolution

stage 2 Kuchitamatchi ][ Meticulous care ][ Training 1

personal notes

sunday, october 22

I was relieved to find that Tami and the baby didn't share a bed at night. If they did, I think I may have called the police. It would have been going too far to turn a blind eye to. Poor misguided Tami... the madness had to stop. Well, he's gone now. Split in the middle of the night. Probably went off to find his wayward dorotchi wife somewhere, and stuck me with the kid. I named the little blob Otto.

I think I have a psychic power for sensing Tamagotchis in need, because I woke up at exactly 9 this morning, right when the baby teletchi awoke, even though I had turned his sound off. Spooky, eh? So I grabbed the tama up off the futon next to my bed, named him, filled up his meters, and then went back to napping. Since teletchis empty hearts once every eight minutes or so, it wasn't very good napping, or restful, but at least I didn't get out of bed. In fact, I promised myself I wouldn't get out of bed until the little runt evolved at 10 AM.

An hour later, and I had a... crap, I still can't remember the name of this guy. Kuchitamatchi? Yeah, I think that's right. If I had known, I would have named him Kissy. He has those big ole lips that pucker up when he bounces around. I like him a lot. More interesting design than the first Child character I got - Tamatchi, who was basically boring as heck. And the fantastic thing about Kuchitamatchi is he hasn't even emptied a single heart yet, not in a whole half hour! Freedom!! Freedom from the oppressive baby stage!!

So I'm going to aim for Mimitchi, Mametchi's even-generation counterpart. All I have to do is take really good care, which isn't even very difficult. It's taking bad care which is difficult, because you have to keep the tama's meters at exactly one heart, or whatev, and remember not to kill it by accident. I'll try that whole business after I get the two healthiest characters.

...and he still hasn't emptied a heart. Awesome.

generation two evolution

stage 1 Tamatchi (boy) ][ Meticulous care ][ Training 0

stage 2 Kuchitapatchi ][ Decent care ][ Training 4

stage 3 Hikotchi ][ Halfway-decent care ][ Training 4

personal notes

monday, october 23rd

I fed Otto a burger yesterday, without checking the food chart first. Whoops! I got the negative-sounding diddle-diddle-doo noise, and my little kuchitapatchi looked heartbroken, like I'd just forced him to eat a gym sock. How was I supposed to know?! I like burgers! Burgers are delicious! But he lost all of his Happy hearts and he probably doesn't love me anymore.

Oh well. Lots of snacks (whoops?) later, and with the passage of time, Otto evolved into a... rocketship? Holy crap.

The first thing I thought to myself when I saw he'd become a hikotchi was "How is that even possible? A rocket ship? That's just crazy, man." The second thing I thought was "Oh my god, I love this guy. He's amazing." I think his current incarnation is the result of mediocre care, but it's my new favorite teen. He hovers around the screen and yaps his funny little lips at me... what a great tamagotchi. I want him all the time. I never want him to grow up!

I know he will in two more days, though. Oh well. And I know he has little to no chance of evolving into a Mimitchi due to my generally bad parenting, but that doesn't really bother me. Mimitchi's not my favorite tama in the world, to put it lightly. As long as he doesn't evolve into that creepy Frankenstein guy, decotchi, it'll be okay. Well, actually, on second thought, decotchi would be super sweet to have for halloween!

Aw look, he's taking a bath, getting his little jet thrusters wet... I love hikotchi!

generation two evolution

stage 2 Kuchitamatchi ][ Decent care ][ Training 4

stage 3 Hikotchi ][ Decent care ][ Training 10

personal notes

wednesday, october 25th

I did two bad things. x_x

One: Two nights ago, I worked for hours on a piece of vector art, a funny little scene between a Young Mametchi and a Hikotchi (the two tama teens I've gotten so far). The Young Mametchi was holding a bottle and stumbling around, with a little speech bubble where he said "Dude, I'm so effing drunk!!1 x3" The Hikotchi had a WTF expression on his face, and the speech "...that's milk." Hahaha, get it? But then I deleted all of my work without saving it, and now it's completely lost and gone forever. I'm such a crap...

Two: I fed Otto a drumstick. So apparently Hikotchis don't like drumsticks, yeah? So this was the second time I'd fed him the food he doesn't like. I mean really, what are the odds of that happening? I feel like such a jerk, because he turned his back to me and I tried to play a game with him to cheer him all up, but I lost at Heading like four times because my A-button is slightly broken. (It became less responsive after a hearty game of Sprint. Never play Sprint. Ever.)

He's okay now. His meters are full and he's sleeping away, hovering slightly above his bed like the adorable little rocketship he is. And the good news is that I've completely filled up his Training bars! He sulked twice today and beeped pointlessly once. I feel like it was more sulking than usual - when I raised a Mametchi in generation 1, he only sulked once the entire time he was with me. Is excessive sulking a sign of bad care?

Oy.

generation two evolution

stage 2 Kuchitamatchi ][ Decent care ][ Training 4

stage 3 Hikotchi ][ Decent care ][ Training 10

stage 4 Mimitchi ][ Good care

personal notes

thursday, october 26th

What the heck, y'all.

Today I woke up at Early As Heck o'clock, to get to school long before first period so that I could take a potential two hours on a lit test. I finished long after eight o'clock, when Otto wakes up, so I immediately checked on him when I left the classroom. Lo and behold, he had evolved! And to my great surprise, he'd evolved into the on adult that I had previously lost all hope of achieving - Mimitchi!

I guess I took better care of him than I thought, eh? But it makes me wonder what you have to do to a tamagotchi to get an unhealthy character. I fed Otto the food he hates twice, and I'm sure I must have had some care mishaps, like leaving the lights on... although maybe not, now that I think about it. I suppose I'm just too hard on myself for letter the meters drop below one empty heart, when in reality bad care is letting the meters go empty for longer than 15 minutes.

Anyways, Otto's a mimitchi. Cute!

saturday, october 28th

Otto and I went to a Halloween party tonight. It was fun, even though he went to sleep relatively early on. He missed the hottest part of Sleepy Hollow, one of my favorite childhood Johnny Depp movies. Somehow I don't think he was really interested in Johnny Depp, though, hahah.

I hear people dress up their Tamagotchis for Halloween. I was thinking maybe I could take an old white linen napkin and make my Tama a little ghostie costume, with holes for the screen and the button panel. Then again, I'm not sure how far a self-respecting high school senior should go to celebrate holidays with their virtual pets. Hmm... to resign oneself to complete and utter lameness, or not to resign oneself to complete and utter lameness? That is the question. Now I just need a skull.

personal notes

sunday, october 29th

Clickie for image!

Yeah, Otto had a baby! And it's another boy. All these males begetting males, I feel like I'm in the Bible. It seemed to me like this new teletchi popped up, kinda like, "Hey hey hey!! Of course I'm another boy." I was inspired to do a little picture. It was going to include a Mimitchi looking kind-of "wtf" but I was too lazy. Maybe I'll get around to it later.

Otto's mate was a sekitoritchi, which is a little creepy in and of itself. The females of the masculine tama varieties always amuse it.

On a personal note, I had a dream last night. Or a nightmare, rather. Sorry. I had a nightmare in which I went somewhere, to yoga maybe, I forget, but I hadn't brought along my Tamagotchi. I thought I'd be back in a short while, so I could attend to Otto's emptying meters, but I stayed out longer than I'd anticipated, and when I got home, he had passed away. Returned to his planet, sorry.

Weird dream, I know. It completely betrays my secret obsession.

Latest posts

Back