x. Your Nails .x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
So I just made this topic so that you could talk about nails.

-Do you wear nail polish?

-How do you do your nails?

-Are you a nail-biter?

-How long are your nails?

-Do you care about your nails?

I quite like my nails. They usually look pretty good, but it really bothers me when they break. x__x

I'm not a nail-biter, though. I used to be, but it looks too gross so I made myself stop! Yus, will power. . .

Anyway, when I do paint them, it's usually pretty unlike the rest of me. I'm wacky and colourful; they're usually a pretty pale pink or just clear. :]

I like them better that way.

And I also used to have this peelable nail polish stuff that I was practically addicted to. I would paint my nails all different colours and wait for it to dry just so I could peel it off afterwards! xDD

So, what about you?

-points at reader-

I don't pay that much attention to my nails, but I am not a nail-biter, I'm a pinkie sucker ^_^ , but sometimes I'll bite my nails when someone's talking to me about an uncomfortable subject... just to look busy. =P

I'm not wearing nail polish, sometimes I wear clear sparkly polish though. About 4 yeas ago when Iwas in grade 3, I would cut every nail, except for my thumb, I grew it for YEARS... I could bend it back and it wouldn't break (bend it both ways!) I called it my 'lucky thumb' xD unitl I realized a few years later that it was really gross and I chopped it off :p

AND I just took a picture of them! ----------------------------

I would take a picof my toenail... but my big toe is too huge. One time when I was getting new skates to fit into, the lady said my toenail was too big, so she had to ask the cashier to bring her a pair of scissors to cut it off. xD it was embarassing....

my nails grow really fast

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, my nails are boring. Usually, they are:

-Electric blue

-Neon yellow

-Construction site orange

-Neon hot pink

-Lime green

-This bright greeny blue

-Black

-Silver

Usually I do a combo of the colors listed. They are very eye catching. I love it that way. Although, a lot lately, I've done french tips, with black instead of white. It's prettiful xD

Right now, my nails are boring. Usually, they are:-Electric blue

-Neon yellow

-Neon hot pink

-Lime green

-This bright greeny blue

-Black

-Silver

Usually I do a combo of the colors listed. They are very eye catching. I love it that way. Although, a lot lately, I've done french tips, with black instead of white. It's prettiful xD
Woah - wacky, much?!?

Lol, that's actually really awesome.

I have never seen neon orange nails before. Or neon yellow. . or lime green . .

Sounds cool, though. x3

Woah - wacky, much?!?
Lol, that's actually really awesome.

I have never seen neon orange nails before. Or neon yellow. . or lime green . .

Sounds cool, though. x3
Thanks xD I've been dress-coded for it before, though >.<

I just need to get this stupid boring nail polish off, because I'm out of nail polish remover, making it a difficult task, then I'll repaint them and post a pic. Or... Maybe I'll do black french tips. What do you guys think? I'm not sure.

Right now, my nails are boring. Usually, they are:-Electric blue

-Neon yellow

-Neon hot pink

-Lime green

-This bright greeny blue

-Black

-Silver

You need to tell me where you get those colors.

I can't find them anywhere.

' date='January 22, 2009 06:09 pm'] You need to tell me where you get those colors.I can't find them anywhere.
I get them at these places called Claire's and Icing. Do you have those where you live? I'm not sure where you are. I found the electric blue at Hot Topic.

No

I bite/pick them?

-Are you a nail-biter?

Durr

They don't go past my finger.

No not really.

Do you wear nail polish?

It's about 50/50. Sometimes I have them painted, other times I get lazy. A lot of times I think that it's just not worth it - I'm terrible at painting nails, lol.

How do you do your nails?

When they're painted, they are either black or a neon color. I have construction site orange that I love. I also have this glittery gold kind that's suddle but pretty. Right now, they are painted this bright, shiny purple. :3

Are you a nail-biter?

Nope. Never have been, never will be.

How long are your nails?

I used to grow mine pretty long, but once I started playing guitar, I was told by my instructor that I had to cut them. Long nails keep you from pressing down the strings firmly, and they bump and muffle other strings. So now I cut mine to about where my finger ends.

Do you care about your nails?

Some of the time. I have to cut them now and pay more attention because I play the guitar. I can't stand having dirt under my finger nails though. It grosses me out.

Do you wear nail polish?

Always on my toes, usually on my nails, but sometimes I get lazy, too.

How do you do your nails?

crazy colors, usually. I like them either very bright or very dark. Glitter and metallics are a must.

Are you a nail-biter?

No, except when I break one and need to either remove the broken part or even out the edge a bit.

How long are your nails?

right now, about 1/8" long, maybe a little less.

Do you care about your nails?

YES because up until recently, I never had nice nails, but I started taking GNC's Ultra NourisHair, and although I can't see much difference in my hair, my nails are now MUCH stronger, which makes sense because your hair and nails are made of the same material.

i never ever ever have nail polish on my nails! I bite my finger nails (and if possible, toe nails) a lot!!! My brother bite his nails too, and sometimes he calls my toe nails juicy. o_O My finger nails are never get longer than the tip of my finger!

Mmm. YES. Like only all the time. Right now they're alternating white and puhple.

Random, usually bright, colors. Anything, really.

-Are you a nail-biter?

Yeah. Sure. Every now and then when I'm nervous, but only if my polish is scratched off. And I don't bite enough to do any real damage

Anywhere from just cut, to obnoxiously long. Hahaha...

Very much.

Yes I do. I get mine profesionally done.

I get them done profesionally. :furawatchi: Right now they are a french manicure with pink tips.

-Are you a nail-biter?

Nope...gross!

Medium length they are acrylics soo...yeah.

Yes! I pay to get them done, that says something!

I get them at these places called Claire's and Icing. Do you have those where you live? I'm not sure where you are. I found the electric blue at Hot Topic.
I know there's a Claire's around here, and the Hot Topic is like right next to it XD

-Score-

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

Nope, I dont paint my nails. Never ever.

And no, I dont bite my nails. Although if Im bored and someone else is with me, I bite them just not to look awkward xD.

They grow way too quickly and can get dirty in like 5 mins...so I almost always have dirty nails..BLAH!

Yes, I care for them but Im not in love with them like some girls are.

:]

I've been painting my nails a lot lately! Right now I did them as strawberries ^3^

and the time before I got my toes and fingernails done at teh professional nails place and I got flowers and rhinestones on em 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back