x. Your true personality .x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Okay, so I found this quiz on Quizilla. (Credit to x.N e o n for finding the website!)

It's all about your true personality (girls only).

I think it would be interesting to see what you guys come out as!!

Here's the link: https://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8607535/wh...ality-for-girls

My results:

You're cute! (awww!)

your lovable and adorable! you like girly things and have a sweet heart!

Okay x3

Your creative!

You have a unique perspective and love to share it with art/music/other!

Last edited by a moderator:
your cute! (awww!)

your lovable and adorable! you like girly things and have a sweet heart!

you are seductive!

lets be blunt, you like your pleasure, and you'll do whatever it takes to get it.

I'm not sure, but I think it just called me a wh*** xDDDD

you are seductive!lets be blunt, you like your pleasure, and you'll do whatever it takes to get it.

XD

Nah, not you, Phoebe!

Which choices did you pick?!

I chose... Black, loves to have fun, rabbits, I've never been on a date before, but if I ever do find someone I would just like to talk with them and cuddle, and something with lots of different colors and dramatic effects, I want to be seen.

xD I just think it's funny. I probably got that result because of the thing with the rabbit xD

you are seductive!

lets be blunt, you like your pleasure, and you'll do whatever it takes to get it

Mmm yea

I chose... Black, loves to have fun, rabbits, I've never been on a date before, but if I ever do find someone I would just like to talk with them and cuddle, and something with lots of different colors and dramatic effects, I want to be seen.
xD I just think it's funny. I probably got that result because of the thing with the rabbit xD
Oh yeah, I remember now. "Who doesn't look good dressed as a Playboy rabbit?" xDDDD

@ FireCracker: I knew you'd get that one! x3

you are seductive!lets be blunt, you like your pleasure, and you'll do whatever it takes to get it.

AHHHA.

That made me pee. xD

you are seductive!

lets be blunt, you like your pleasure, and you'll do whatever it takes to get it.

Ummm, not really, but okay..

your a spazz!!!! :angry:

you like sugar! and running in curcles! and exclamation points!!!! and hypernes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that is ture.... I AM HYPER HPER AND MOR HYPER!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! exclamation points is me ALL the way YAY! *is spazing*

your a spazz!!!! :angry:

you like sugar! and running in curcles! and exclamation points!!!! and hypernes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahaha, that's true. Here is what I picked. :3

1. Red.

2. loves to have fun!

3. Peacock.

4. dancing and partying and being hyper and yeah!

5. a little black dress.

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back