XBOX 360!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittanilowe

Reaction score
VIVA PINATA!That game is sooo cool even i have it!!!Does anybody have any FACTS about it so that everybody who reads this will be encouregd to get it!?I will start out by saying that you create a garden and depending what you have on that garden different pinatas will visit and if you have whatever it needs it will join your garden and you can name it to!

And you buy stuff like plants to go on your garden to attract other pinatas!Does anybody else have any facts about it? :D

If you're referring to me, I'm a girl. And I'm just saying. Sorry if you misunderstood me. ^_^
SSSSSSOOOOORRRRYYY!I thought you were a boy sorry and i know I was just kiddingabout the DON"T LISTEN TO HIM PEOPLE part ok!

i would get it, but i don't have an xbox360.

i wish they made it for wii.

and the show is sort of, um... odd. but that's just my opinion

It's okay... a lot of people on the internet think I'm a boy. And the person who said it was boring, had it for the DS (I think). So it could be different than XBox 360... and he probably has different likes too.

i dont think this is in the right catergory, im suprised the tama guides havent moved it, this topic should be in the non tamagotchi stuff, sorry if i am incorrect but i will have to get a tamaguide to check if this is in the right place.

wazzo123

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back