xDDDDD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky23

Reaction score
Ok soooo...

My friend Liz had her b-day party yesterday and I'm telling you, it was the best party ever. So I got her a bag she really wanted (and she used it three times between the time I gave it to her and today) right before the party. So it was Hawaiin themed and we had grass skirts, those flower necklaces, and (xDD) coconut bras. I couldn't figure out how to get my coconut bra on (xDDD that was so embarrasing) so I didn't wear it. We went swimming and after a while we put on our Hawaiin costumes over our bathing suits.

BTW the people that were there were

Me

Liz

Jeanne

Abby

KK

So Jeanne had this fabulous idea about going all around town wearing our bathing suits and costumes (i was the only one wearing a one piece) and we all did that. We walked all around town in those and we were having a ball. Like, 3 people at the very least were taking pictures and everybody was staring at is. But when we passed the coffee shop, my little brother was like "HI my name here!!!" and I was like "OMG MY MOM IS PROBABLY IN THE COFFEE SHOP!!!" so I high-tailed it. After we finished walking around town, we had some cake then went swimming again.

I won a prize during a game (it was to see who got the most seashells that are on the bottom of the pool. no goggles or anything. i got 65) and I won a purse that's in the shape of a cats head o_O..... we played another game then just started talking. Eventually it turned into a sleepover. At 8:15 PM we went down to the local theater and watched WALL E and it was so funny. The guy at the counter gave me a discount on popcorn and a drink (omg he gave me a discount last time too O_____o it was creepy) and I swear everybody was staring at us because Liz Jeanne Abby and KK were all "WALLE!!!!!" and *huge gasp* and stuff. It was hilarious. We walked around town a little more then went back to Liz's house.

We stayed outside for a while and played Truth Or Dare (we occaisonally shared stories). We played Spoons for a while (Spoons is a game. Trust me, it's a LONG story) and soon we had to go inside. We got settled in the family room and started talking. At about 1-2 AM we started talking about things that blew our minds like...

If you are completely surrounded by water, like your underwater in a pool, are you really wet?

What is beyond space? Is it just white?

And soon we got to...

Are we just being controlled by other people? Like how we play the Sims? (At this point I looked up and yelled "THAT'S RIGHT! WE'RE ON TO YOU!"

Well we all got a little freaked out because we felt like we were being watched. We closed the shades and everything. So we started talking about scary experiences and there was a 30 second bit of silence when we hear this tapping on the door. Now, me and Liz didn't hear the tapping but Abby, KK and Jeanne did and they started screaming so loudly. Of course, that scared me and Liz and we started screaming too. I swear we were so hackin scared. The person tapped on the door again and we screamed. I was SOOO scared. Then Liz called out "Who is it?" and xDDD it was her step-mom!!! We started laughing soooo hard. We were like, traumatized for the rest of the night. The reason we didn't think it was her step-mom was because Alicia (Liz's step mom) said she was going to spend the night at her friends house in Napa. God we were so scared.

Later on we ate some more cake and decided to TP someone's house and fork their lawn (forking their lawn=stabbing forks into their lawns >:3). We didn't know who, so we just decided to do that to Liz's house (xDDD) and come on, they wouldn't suspect us to do that to Liz's own house. So we did, and it was fun, but scary because Liz's dad wakes up to ANYTHING!!! It was so fun. We were giggling about it later. Then we talked for a while and eventually fell asleep at 3-4ish....

We woke up at about 10 AM and had some pancakes. We went on the computers for a while then soon we all went home.

It was the best party EVER!

I love my friends....

Do you have any awesome experiences like that?

Sounds like a lot of fun! Me and my friends have fun sleepovers and parties all the time. It's awesome. Mainly because I get to hang out with my friends and play games and whatever, and also because I get to get out of my house for a change. xDD

I love parties!

As long as there are not too ,many people, there are like always so fun.

At one of my friends, we went for a midnight run around his block while eating cake ^^

So fun. . .

Lol we were gonna go skinny dipping in Liz's pool.

But Jeanne didn't want to.

It would've been fun though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back