xPTx's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go! loads of pictures of: Phil and Sunny, Star baby Star as a toddler {now} Star blowing bubbles,Star as an egg, star sick, star being given medicine Phil saying Bye to his sister and brother... ect

Isnt she a cutie and her name matches her!

Starmoona.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i raised Star's bonding to ten yay :) I played some games and Star is getting better at Golf and Shoes level 9 on each yay :D I'm not going to take my tama to school as i would rather pause her than her possibly die from a teacher! Well here are some Family activities!:

Cleaning! Nice to have a clean family! Banana eating contest XD Still nice 'N' Healthy and the dreaded.... Yup you guessed it FRIDGE RAIDING! Oh No! Phil! You shouldn't have taught star to fridge raid!

Phil: Sorry Claudia~Jade Roddam!

Me: its ok! its quite funny but please dont call me by my full name if you want to sound polite my Joint name would be nice {Claudia~Jade} or Just Claudia!

Phil: Ok :D

Well heres some pictures all takn by my webcam {focuses more on the pixles than mobile}
FamilyActivities.png

Thanks Viewers! And a great thank you to Peanut05 for being a great online friend!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Well Star and Sunny just matched 15 pairs of shoes! And got 70gp! Very proud of Star and her Mummy!

Pictures!

StarryEyes-1.gif

Starry eyes :3

Starsmileclose.png

So cute!

Starmidclose.png

Rainbow!

Hope you love her cuteness!

Her bonding level is now 20% thanks to golf and shoe pairs!

GOSH I'M SO SORRY! Sorry i havent updated in a while its just being in year 8 and all lots of homework. BUT!

Star evolved :D She is now a sunnytchi!

Heres some pictures!

Starsun.png

Starpiccies.png

Her bonding is now 30 as i have learned that playing games with the parents also increases bond but im not sure how much it does?

Well bye! sorry about the 5 day dissapperence

So sorry i didnt update when she was a teen i thought i had posted some pictures but i hadnt :( But oh well two days to go then its baby time!

YOU ARE INVITED TO STAR.MOONA AND LARS.UHYOTCHI's WEDDING!

HAPPY MARRIAGE STAR.MOONA AND NOW LARS.MOONA! WOOO!

Heres the pictures of the whole thing!

MF3gen.png

Hope you enjoyed!

Their names are:

Pineapple ~main sister

Leo~ Second oldest Brother!

Violet~ Youngest Sister

They will be evolving soon so no need to say what they are now! Im hoping to get a Sakuramotchi and a belltchi and a Mousetchi as i find the other male toddlers 'Less Handsome' :D Thanks for viewing!

Short update:

My friend got her tama on wednesday and we had a good time connecting our tamas :) Pineapple turned into a Ichigotchi :) Leo into a bakutchi and Violet into a Shelltchi :) Im off to bed now night!

yayichigotchishelltchiandbakuatchi.png

Just so you know when they were toddlers i got a belltchi a sakuramotchi but not a mousetchi sorry for not saying that -_-

Hi peeps :) Its a lovely morning at 10:05am :)

My tama's have already been doing stuff since 7:00! So heres the pictures!

Happy family!

pkiss.png

Sharkfin for breakfast!

sharkfin.png

Matching some shoes!

shoegame.png

Bubble time!

bubbles.png

Netball :)

ball.png

And after half a morning of fun its time for a break

toilet1.png

Hope you enjoyed might update tonight. Do you like this colour?

Ok So im going to start logging my V4 aswell! So its gonna be longer posts :) I unpause my v4 and to my suprise i got a ponytchi :D She works in an office i think But i will figure more out bye!

Oh my gosh! Thank you guys for so many views! :)

V4

Well Cinnamon works at the bank :) I figued how to 'work' in the bank and we got up to 40! She is 3yrs old and has 6 training points :)

V5

They should be evolving tonight! Then on tuesday they should get married. Im hoping for the Cheerful family and to get a watatchi so i can then change her to makiko!. Since Violet is the youngest im not sure what she will turn into but im expecting Leo to become a uhyotchi. Thats all but i hopefully will update later!

EDIT: CINNAMON JUST GOT TO 100 IN WORK!

Yay well my v5 evolved and as you guessed i whipped out the girls dresser and i transformed pineapple to makiko!

watatchi.png

Makiko now :D

makiko.png

LEO_ UYOTCHI

PINEAPPLE_ WATATCHI _ MAKIKO

VIOLET_ POTETCHI

No updates for the v4 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back