..xXx.. My Tamagotchi Log ..xXx..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so this morning Toby got guitartchi come to his door, and he brought in a Violetchi :angry: ! I was jumping up and down and I couldn't hit the marry button fast enough! So they had a little boy that I am yet to name.

Dana is doing fine, her band hasn't passed auditions yet, but Toby's did and Toby's band is ranked 1st! I am sitting her watching the sunrise with Luna on her screen, hee-hee, funny! I hope Dana gets the band-manager/matchmaker soon because I want her to have a little girl and then the 2 babies can grow up together and they can get married at the right age! :lol:

The tamagotchis are also coming boating with me today! I am pretty sure that they will like it! :huh:

The tama's were very impressed when we went out fishing./boating! They loved it! They never got wet or anything like that. Luna still hasn't evolved yet, which I am starting to worry about.... :(

Toby's baby is going to be left tomorrow. I still have no idea what to name him, can you guys PM me with suggestions???

Dana should be getting the band manager soon, I hope that I get something good like a Mametchi! :D or a Gozarutchi! :)

Toby left his baby this morning and I am going to name him Zack! Zack's favourite instrument is the guitar (Yay!) and his favourite toy is his robot! :eek: Toby left at 9 years of age! I also woke up and Luna is now a Sunnytchi! :)

o------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Zack: What is for breakfast?

Me: Blueberry pancakes?

Zack: Yuummm! :D

Me: I know, aye?

Luna: Why can't we have something like avocado on toast for once?

Me: You can have avocado on toast instead if you want

Luna: Okay... :)

Zack: Why you not likey mum's pancakes?

Luna: They are full of carbs, fats, sugars, sodium....

Me: We get it!

Dana: Who cares about weight?

Luna: Me! Well, when you are the size of a planet you have to watch what you snack on!

Dana: Well it is annoying, can you please calm down with your diet for once and eat blueberry pancakes

Luna: No!

Me: Go and make Luna some breakfast while she goes for her morning run!

Dana: Okay! *Puts toast in toaster and toast pops out later* You won't have avocado this morning *Pours maple syrup all over toast*

Luna: Back *Puffs*

Dana: Sorry no avocados *Throws remaining avocado from fridge into bin before Luna sees*

Luna: Fine, I will have to run an extra TamaMile....

Dana: Enjoy *Walks over to where pancakes are being served*

Luna: Eww! This is maple syrup, you cow.....

*Huge fight erupts*

o--------------------------------------------------------------------o

See what happened between the girls fight! I will post when Zack evolves! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zack just evolved into a ;)

o------------------------------------------------------o

Dana: Oww! You bit my ear!

Luna: :D

Dana: Fine *Runs off to Luna's room* Everybody, Dear Diary, I want to marry a mametchi so bad... but don't tell mum, love Luna ♥

Luna: OMG!

Dana: Look! Zack is evolving!

Zack: I look like an acorn... :(

o-------------------------------------------------------o

Sorry about the shorter post... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Zack should be evolving soon! :D Dana still hasn't got the band manager, she is 5. I figured something out! A Tarakotchi favourite food is Fish and a Mimitchi's favourite is ice-cream! I am so good! :D

o--------------------------------------------------------------o

Zack: Mum, when will I evolve?

Me: Soon, I promise!

Dana: I think she will put us on pause today...

Zack: She won't!

Me: I wont

Dana: But you have to go to school

Me: I will just put you on your sleeping time, so you are growing, and you won't be in harms way :D

Zack: Told you! Haha! I am smarter then Dana!

Dana: Why can't we come into class with you?

Me: Because I have really strict teachers and I go to a really strict school....

Dana: So, we will be on our best behavior.....

Me: It is not that, I also have really untrustworthy people in my class that might go through my bag and steal you....

Zack: :D

Me: Don't worry, that won't happen to you guys, because I am keeping you home and letting you sleep in your own bed that I made for you..

Zack: Can we see it?

Me: Sure

*Grabs bed and put them on it*

Dana: Comfy... :D

o-----------------------------------------------------------------------o

I will never let my tamagotchis die! I am going to good and getting awesome characters! :D <_<

Zack evolved! ;) He is now a Hinotamatchi! Yay! Dana still hasn't got the band manager and she is 6years old! I think that the band manager is having trouble trying to find a mate for her :lol: I am just waiting for Zack to be accepted to Music School so he can be in a band.

Luna can get married today, but because I don't want a space family again ( :D ) I m going to try and turn her into a Ninja family. Her mum and dad are Ninja but she isn't! I think that when I gave her the pudding thing and let her play with the whistle it didn't effect the parents, becasue when she was Ninja, I turned her back, but the parents didn't change :eek:

Zack is also into R&B at the moment. He is also in a band, with a ringotchi named Veronica and a Chamametchi named Penny. I love them, they are gorgeous.

Dana specializes in Latin. She still hasn't gotten the matchmaker! Guitartchi comes to my door when I do the time set-up and he just gives me gotchi points! It is so it is so annoying, and I can't figure out why. I just did the time set-up, and again, he just gave me gotchi points! Urgh! Oh-well... :(

Luna got married, to a male version of a Violetchi :angry: He turned into a Papamemetchi and Luna turned into a Planetchi! There is 3 eggs. I will not be talking about Luna and the husband anymore, just the kids... The first is a Omututchi, so is the 2nd one and the last one is a mimifutchi.... Luna has 2 daughters and 1 boy now! I am going for a posh theme name wise! :angry:

Names:

1. Elizabeth

2. Charles

3. Victoria

Ooohh... very posh! :angry: Dana still hasn't gotten the matchmaker/band manager. I just used the day/night cheat and guitartchi brought a Kuromametchi! They had another baby boy! :angry:

Zack just evolved! He is only 2 but he evolved into an adult! He is a dorotchi (a ghost) IS this normal to evolve at this age? Please PM me! :angry:

Zack's is an adult, as you probably you know already, but his band is awesome! Veronica turned into a Memetchi :) and Penny turned into a Masktchi :p I really want this band to be a good one. The name of the band is Hart :D

The little V5's evovled yesterday. Elizabeth turned into a Belltchi, Charles turned into a Ahirukutchi and Victoria turned into a Sakuramotchi. I want them to become a Mame family!

Dana and her little baby are going really good! I don't know what I will name him yet, though, I get boys nearlly every generation on my music star except for Dana! I love the Kuromametchi that she married! He is so cute!

Okay, so Dana and her Kuromametchi left their baby this morning! I named him Jay. His favourite toy is his train and he plays the microphone! :) HE will be growing up in an hour and that is when I will post.

The V5's should be evolving soon! So I hope that they do around the same time so that I don't have to make 2 posts. I am trying to get a Mame family!

Zack is going fine! I am just waiting because he turned into an adult at age 2 and now he is only 3! IS that normal to evolve that early? :)

Tamagotchi's Favourite Foods List (Music Star)

Tarakotchi: Fish

Mimtchi ( :) ): Ice-cream

Hintotamatchi: Tacos

o------------------------------------------------o

I will keep updating this in future posts!

The V5's evolved last night, so here is what they evolved into!

1. Elizabeth - Chamametchi

2. Charles - Mamekatchi

3. Victoria - Shelltchi

Jay evolved yesterday aswell! He is now a Kuchitamatchi! He evolves into a teenager today, so I am hoping for a kikitchi! :D

o-------------------------------------------------------------------o

Elizabeth: Morning, how are we all today?

Victoria: Astonishing, and what about you?

Charles: Perfect, I think I might go for a stroll in the garden after breakfast has been served.

Elizabeth: Mind if I follow, ol' chap?

Charles: Not at all me lady!

*Zack and Jay run in throwing water-balloons*

Jay: Take that! *Throws water balloon at Zack*

Zack: WOW! Went straight through me! I am a ghost remember!~

Jay: Then who did it hit? :D

Elizabeth: *Get hits my water balloon* This is utterly repulsive!

Jay: Woops! Run!

o-------------------------------------------------------------------o

Okay, so my brother reset my tamagotchi! :angry: :( So I have started a new generation with a girl called Bella. She turned into a Hitodetchi :lol: I am going to BigW today and I might get a decoration kit for my tamagotchis. You may be wondering what tamagotchi my brother reset, well it was JAY!

Zack and his band still haven't passed auditions, though I think that they will pass sympothy on him and let his band pass!

Tamagotchi's Favourite Foods List (Music Star):

Mimtchi :wacko: : Ice-cream

Hitodetchi :wacko: : Fries

I will keep updating this in future posts! :wacko:

Zack just married a Mimitchi :D I am so happy! They now have a baby boy! No offense to the little boy tamagotchi but I am just sick of my tamagotchi's having baby boys! They are driving me completely mental! :( Anyway, both the V5 and the Music Star are due to evolve soon and then I will post, or when more exciting news comes! :D

My V5's just evolved! Well Charles turned into a thing where I can turn him into a Kuromametchi, so I did! :( Elizabeth turned into a Lovezukintchi and Victoria turned into a Potetchi. I think I will get Charles married because he is my favourite out of all of them!

Bella turned into a ringotchi! Yay! :D I have never ever had a ringotchi before! I am waiting for her to be accepted into Music School now!

Zack and the baby are going fine! I still have no idea what I will call the baby. I was thinking Ryde? Anyway, I will list some possible names later

Hello! My V5's should be able to marry today! I am so excited... I want Charles to marry and Violetchi, Hotteatchi or a Memetchi! How awesome would that be?

Bella still hasn't been accepted into Music School and she is evolving today :) I don't recall doing anything wrong on it, so why hasn't she been accepted???

Zack left his baby this morning! <_< I named the baby Matt. Matt should be evolving soon, so that will be when I post next! <_<

Matt just evolved into a Kuribotchi! :) Woo-hoo! More of them!

o-------------------------------------------------------o

Matt: Morning!

Me: Morning Matt, wow! You look awesome!

Matt: Thanks, I know people complain about being a Kuribotchi alot, but I like them! -_-

Me: Well that is good to hear!

Charles: Well, good morning! Sup?

Me: :eek: What happened to your accent?

Charles: I dropped it, it was annoying me! It jut ain't who I am! Anyways, who I am gunna tie the knot with?

Me: Well, do you like Memetchis?

Charles: Sorta, they are too clingy

Me: Oh.. Violetchis?

Charles: Yes! :D

o--------------------------------------------------------o

Tamagotchi's Favourite Foods List (Music Star):

Mimtchi :mimitchi: : Ice-cream

Hitodetchi :hitodetchi: : Fries

Kuribotchi :p : Ham-burgers