ya know what's strange about tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTalk1012

Reaction score
Well when your tamagotchi runs out of batteries your tamagotchi has a picture of a battery crossed out but the battaries that go in a tamagotchi are shaped like a circle not like a regular battery

You know what else is weird?

When you first start your tama it hatches from an egg. When it grows up into an adult and it marries another Tamagotchi and has babies they are born from live birth, not from an egg. Why did Bandai do that? :furawatchi:

Well when your tamagotchi runs out of batteries your tamagotchi has a picture of a battery crossed out but the battaries that go in a tamagotchi are shaped like a circle not like a regular battery
Another thing is that if it ran out of batteries than why does have an image on the screen. Does it have a little bit of juice left and it uses it to make the image go on for several hours+ ? :furawatchi:

Another thing is that if it ran out of batteries than why does have an image on the screen. Does it have a little bit of juice left and it uses it to make the image go on for several hours+ ? :furawatchi:
Hahahaahaha! Thats so right! It stays on for more then hours for me, but for days! You could have had hours...or even days worth of playing time before the batteries go out.

It is a cicular battery because they use those kinds of batteries not the regular tripple A or whatever batteries they use the CR2032 battery or something it is circular and those are the kinds of batteries they use in watches.

Hahahaahaha! Thats so right! It stays on for more then hours for me, but for days! You could have had hours...or even days worth of playing time before the batteries go out.
yeah that stays for weeks on mine so that means I could have weeks of playing time with my tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back