YAAAAAAY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
Ok. Me, my dad, my sisters, and my brothers birthdays are all REALLY SUPER close to each other and so my mom is throwing a party for ALL of us! First it's my bros from 11-1 then my sisters and mine at 3 to 5 and then my dads at 5 to ?????? and I am almost COMPLETELy sure that I will get at least 1 v4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or at least 1 tama) OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHSYCED (sp?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But shhhhhhhhhh gotta keep this on the DL. It's a surprise for my dad! ;)

Ok. Me, my dad, my sisters, and my brothers birthdays are all REALLY SUPER close to each other and so my mom is throwing a party for ALL of us! First it's my bros from 11-1 then my sisters and mine at 3 to 5 and then my dads at 5 to ?????? and I am almost COMPLETELy sure that I will get at least 1 v4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or at least 1 tama) OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHSYCED (sp?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But shhhhhhhhhh gotta keep this on the DL. It's a surprise for my dad! :mellow:
cool

Wow! Lucky you! B) I hope you get your V4 or tama! You and your family have a good one.
thanks. after my party i am gonna list what I got and tell about the par-tay!!!!!!!

i didnt get what i wanted for MY birthday... no tablet for meeeee -crys-

im kidding ^____^ sounds cool! i had to pay for mine...

Ok. Me, my dad, my sisters, and my brothers birthdays are all REALLY SUPER close to each other and so my mom is throwing a party for ALL of us! First it's my bros from 11-1 then my sisters and mine at 3 to 5 and then my dads at 5 to ?????? and I am almost COMPLETELy sure that I will get at least 1 v4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or at least 1 tama) OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHSYCED (sp?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But shhhhhhhhhh gotta keep this on the DL. It's a surprise for my dad! B)
i like yo dog :angry: lol

he/she is cool

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back